Just saying Hello

Thanks to the friendly people on here. Missed You all bunches.
Wakeup set the over/under at 15 weeks then took the under. A suckers bet. Originally Posted by boardman
Actually I took the under on Alyssa...I set the over on this one at 6 months and took the over, so I owe DH that steak and a beer next time we get together. Damnit!!!
Don't feel bad.. I have a feeling you'll win the next one.

Can I get in on some of this action?
Don't feel bad.. I have a feeling you'll win the next one. Originally Posted by luxury daphne
I hope not. I hope that one is gone forever. You know I was smiling the day she started that thread. Matter of fact, I'm still smiling ... see >
  • Trey
  • 10-12-2010, 09:09 AM
lol, Why hello my dear sweet lady! Oh how ive issed You. BIG HUGS. Btw my new site is still under construction but the web creator is amazing. So who won the bet and or predicted this? Originally Posted by MistressToriLynn
I always doubt the retirement of most ladies. So now your a Dom how is that gonna work? Well welcome back just read a review of a guy that likes kicks to the face so you will prob find some good guys here for you.
I always doubt the retirement of most ladies. So now your a Dom how is that gonna work? Well welcome back just read a review of a guy that likes kicks to the face so you will prob find some good guys here for you. Originally Posted by trey

Direct me to him...

I hope not. I hope that one is gone forever. You know I was smiling the day she started that thread. Matter of fact, I'm still smiling ... see > Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
+2... then again, I do have a new set of facepalm pics ready....

Dammit! You were suppose to wait so we could get some real cash going and then pull a Kansas city shuffle on them and go get our own steak dinners with the under. Then it would of been argued that Tori is new and therefore this is not a Welcome back thread but a WELCOME to the NEW Mistress Tori.

Have fun with it! No doubt you will do GREAT!
Welcome, sexy!
Actually I took the under on Alyssa...I set the over on this one at 6 months and took the over, so I owe DH that steak and a beer next time we get together. Damnit!!! Originally Posted by Wakeup
That's right, I got confused with all the retirements going on. You should still be good on Alyssa so it'll be a wash.
Welcome!!!
I'm still trying figure out who was sucker enough to take the "over" on Alyssa.......this one was like taking candy from a baby.
I'm still trying figure out who was sucker enough to take the "over" on Alyssa.......this one was like taking candy from a baby. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Wow I feel the love! Was I that bad of a provider?

Alyssa
Wow I feel the love! Was I that bad of a provider?

Alyssa Originally Posted by miss alyssa
The point is you were a provider...and providers un-retire all the time...especially near Christmas when the credit cards get maxed...bad or good has nothing to do with it...
The point is you were a provider...and providers un-retire all the time...especially near Christmas when the credit cards get maxed...bad or good has nothing to do with it... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Thanks! I feel so much better. Not going to un-retire. I prefer cleaning homes.
For the record, I believe you enough that I took the over on you staying in retirement......that's not quite true......more like in a moment of guilty weakness at having taken Wakeup so easily on the other one......but, you hang in there..........Wakeup will owe me two steaks........sweeeeet