Encounter: best head dr ive ever had

The only reason I can think of at the moment that I'm not soiling this thread any more than I already have is that I picked up some points and unlike the bona fide male lesbians I do not look upon this as a badge of courage.

We all, however, have eyes.

On the bright side, remember the neutered cuck mantra - all publicity is good publicity for these prostitutes.

You're welcome.
I woud have given you the 6 weeks pa credit

just for bringing some clarity
Date: 06-25-2018
Name: Lexxxy and Arya III Rivers
Phone: +1-716-402-1790
Email Address: lexxxy@protoinmail.com
URL / Website: -
City: Mayville
State: New York
Address: in chautauqua country club
Hair Length and Color: both long and bright red with body
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Lexxxy has always been huge, short, reckon 5'5" bbw, tan, reckon she lost 30lbs, but 30lbs from 350 is still in the 300’s. natural hasn't worn dark eyes as often as she used to. wore it again per my request. Arya is close. her and their gf shannah savannah are tied for 2nd providers. more italian lookin than em. both got long black lashes. long soft red hair on both. pearly whites too. nice pouty lips too. smaller bbw but bbw nonetheless. thick coke bottle. tall. reckon 5'9" real pale skin. big tits. had breast reduction to 36DDD from 38 GG. no scars or hardness. great firm big tits. bigger areolas than lexxxy.. both scent and taste like warm chocolate chip cookies. met me on the back porch to the country club. were in fancy black cocktail dresses and heels. talkin. laughin. lookin at chautauqua lake. pretty sight. somethin beautiful about happy women carryin on.
Recommendation: Yes Originally Posted by bigdickdaddydom
Using words like “firm” to describe ANY attribute of a self proclaimed huge BBW pretty much destroys any credibility you hoped this report might have.
reckon you don't have the equipment to be with big beautiful women. does it make you feel like you're cock is close to average size when you're with skin and bones? Originally Posted by bigdickdaddydom
Think about this for a second. Maybe you do have 10 inches and good for you......but by the time you get through all that ass crack, and the extra layer of blubber, you aren’t putting anything more into them then we are in girls that are 1/10 their size.

Do you ever wonder why these three girls seem to run specials every single week in every single city they go to?

Begging for guys to look past the obesity and take advantage of their bottom of the barrel pricing. If I have to close my eyes in order to prevent myself from being scared of what is sucking my dick it just isn’t worth it.
firm big tits. firm asses. firm legs. pretty faces. nice teeth. tight clean pussies. lingerie. specials for prebooks. nuff said.
Know what's not firm? A soft limp noodle. Whew
Address: in chautauqua country club
met me on the back porch to the country club. were in fancy black cocktail dresses and heels. talkin. laughin. lookin at chautauqua lake. pretty sight. Originally Posted by bigdickdaddydom
Whence sighted by the lake, argh you tempted to crow "thar she blows!"
This encounter really exploits the whole "upscale" terminology unless referring to a measure of weight. Whew
firm big tits. firm asses. firm legs. pretty faces. nice teeth. tight clean pussies. lingerie. specials for prebooks. nuff said. Originally Posted by bigdickdaddydom
It’s unbelievable that a review that is so incredibly misleading is allowed to stay. These self described “AMPLE BBW’s” are not firm and perhaps a better description might be “bursting at the seams” or “over-stuffed”. This entire review is bullshit.
seen em again last nite. every time is fuckin great. will try and catch em again on this tour.