Please don't pardon me trumpy

Clinton didn't lie about that, he was being slick. Sexual intercourse is considered sex. A BJ is considered oral sex.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex Originally Posted by adav8s28
Word games!

Yeah thats how "slick willie" got his name! BY LYING!
Shit. Can't nobody lie like Donald Trump.
Well 'adav8s28' that is the same thing my wife said back then. 'That isn't sex"
Who am I to argue? HEHE
  • oeb11
  • 01-18-2021, 08:54 AM
Because I'm not the ultra mucho corrupt paxton...pride of stupid Texans. I'm also not a clueless racist ignorant fkn redneck that filmed myself(s) committing felonies in the US Capitol. If I was ever that stupid...just lock my dumb ass up Originally Posted by Tsmokies

As the 'joined teh band' 9500 wrote - He was warned by the Moderator not to use the 'Guillotine"
I suggest DPST/CCP take heed.

Rest assured - poster is not on teh Trump pardon list.

One must commit acts of goodness, righteousness, and also regret their crimes to be eligible for consideration for a Presidential pardon. .
SENILITY NOW , for all the Rhodes scholars
You don't really have to be a Rhode scholar rock star to get a free bj+ who knows what else . Only a bone spur daddy's boy would keep the lie going about paying hush money. Trumpy is still a stud wannabe:mfr_ lol:
  • oeb11
  • 01-18-2021, 03:06 PM
Rhodes scholars would know better than to use the guillotine meme./
Even A biggest loser bone spur would know if I would even considered replyin to an ob1zero.

Maybe you and pillow man can hook up though
  • oeb11
  • 01-18-2021, 03:17 PM
Thank you ts- your post indicates a reply - even though you deny it.
I know lol. I just wish there were more of the forever clueless to play with ob0. Guess they got banned or arrested or Holy fk me shit...wised up

Still good in my smarter America hood
  • oeb11
  • 01-18-2021, 03:26 PM
Are the AOC/Bernie/harris Re-education camps a preferred method of correction for the 74 million or more who voted for Trump - In your Opinon?
Imo...the fake 74 million are down to about 4 million clueless ignorant racist rednecks by now. Biden is in the 87 million range btw. The gop picked up some corrupt seats and that suks but hey...life goes on w/o the corrupt in chief. The courts await his presence
  • oeb11
  • 01-18-2021, 04:24 PM
Intersting how voter counts change when viewed by the DPST/CCP lens of XiNN propaganda!
Thank U - ts.
Not all voters remain as clueless hanger ons...if that's evan a word ��
Should a dem feel sorry for all those clueless ignorant people begging for a pardon? They were after all stupid enough to film them committing a felony. Makes me wonder if trumpys need special handling because they prove over n over again that they are not that smart