Will She Join Tryst

Statesman. Patriot? If you really believe that you’d be as dumb as she is. The gal believes space lasers are Jewish. She was pretty much done right there. But nope she also believe there are soup police.
She is the definition of a Patriot..... Originally Posted by winn dixie
Please, without referencing a specific individual give us your exact definition of a Patriot please
Will She Join Tryst

Is the disgusting topic of this thread.

I find it appalling but on par for libs to degrade such an elegant and smart woman going thru tough marital times.
Will She Join Tryst

Is the disgusting topic of this thread.

I find it appalling but on par for libs to degrade such an elegant and smart woman going thru tough marital times. Originally Posted by winn dixie
... Well, to be fair, mate - Yssup and me-self found it
disgusting that you were attacking "me Royals" as the
family was in a difficult time with the Queen's passing.
Remember?

... The OP can do whatever thread he wants... Just as you did.

#### Salty
Will She Join Tryst is the topic. Again!

MTG would never disgrace herself by selling her body!
  • WTF
  • 10-04-2022, 03:47 PM
Truly sad when folks enjoy other peoples pain. Respect the families privacy. MTG personifies what a true Patriot is. Originally Posted by winn dixie

MTG would never disgrace herself by selling her body! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Wtf do you think politics is?

Of course she is selling her mind ,body and soul.

A political whore.

Look....enough of your one sided indignation...where were you when they bad talk HRC or VP Harris?

They signed up for this fuckfest...please do not try and anoint MGT as something special.
  • WTF
  • 10-04-2022, 03:49 PM
Please, without referencing a specific individual give us your exact definition of a Patriot please Originally Posted by ManSlut
Evidently is is a lying ass middle aged milf who parrots the same shit over and over and over!

MGT is the white version of VP Harris.

MTG would never disgrace herself by selling her body! Originally Posted by winn dixie
... I know what the topic is, mate.

But I'm NOT sure that I agree with your thought there
on MTG... Because money $$$$ or lack of money
can surely make people do strange things.

I've seen nudie pics of a former First Lady....

#### Salty
LOL at guys casting aspersions on a gal who’s more accomplished than they’d be in 100 lifetimes.

Like I thought, you can’t backup your logic with your definition of a ‘true Patriot’?...Just like my previous thread about you Cranks can’t define a ‘non-Rino’, just give crank examples of your bullshit!

Thanks for playing and standing up for BSC who worships the ground & the air the man you despise infiltrates...If that’s not a contradiction I don’t know what one is!!
WD, I honestly can't tell whether you are serious about this lady or whether you are just joking when you praise her.

The OP was obviously kidding about that goofball joining Tryst. Let's face it; who would pay to fuck that nasty bitch? She would starve to death if she relied on slinging pussy for money.
She just needs some hot gestapo to cheer her up. And maybe some crackers to go with her quackers. But seriously, can you imagine how dumb a child from her and Matt G. would be?
LOL at guys casting aspersions on a gal who’s more accomplished than they’d be in 100 lifetimes. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Yep!

She is adored and cherished in her Georgia district.
A very accomplished woman who didnt have to lay on her back like cumallah.
So NO! She will not be joining tryst. Sorry to disappoint her detractors. Seems like the lefties cant handle a strong independent lady. Shes to good for tryst
I wouldn't touch her with anybody else's dick!

(S)he is as trans as trans can be.... simp hubby probably discovered her / his original birth certificate!

The hormones they give a fully transgendered individual would make anyone BSC... Originally Posted by Anonymous01

She can't be trans or the Democrats would love her!!! BY LAW!!!! But another good example of hypocrisy on the part of Democrats. Republican trans = BAD, Democrat trans = good and NO, I would not vote for MTG........................... ....... unless she was against a Democrat, then I have no choice. These Democrats can't be allowed to continue down this path of destruction for this country.
No, she won't be joining Tryst. She's on 1 page leaflets that are stapled to every telephone pole and taped to every store window in her district. It says:

"Lost Dog....."