Treasures Tuesday Night

Sometimes it's better to just do it and ask forgiveness later lol.
Sometimes it's better to just do it and ask forgiveness later lol. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Forgiveness probably won't be required.

Forgiveness probably won't be required.

Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
I'm going to get you when you cum back!

Thank you for the insight LMx!
Great posts people...
Pic of Ta Ta's - Back to Back!

Pretty ones too.... IMHO
I'm going to get you when you cum back! Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Hey I'm not the one that brings up boobies and titties and erasers and such!!!! It's the others.

Reminds me of one time I went for a personality test. Analyst showed me some Rorschach ink blots and told me to state the first thing that comes to my mind after seeing the image.

I tell him clearly the first one reminds me of a lady's pussy.

Second one, pussy comes to mind first.

Third one, another nice ink of a lovely pussy.

This goes on for a while with the analyst showing many many ink blots reminding me of pussy.

Finally the analyst tells me I must have some sort of problem....because everything I look at makes me think of pussy.

I told the analyst that he was the one with the problem....as he was the one with all the dirty pictures.

(feel free to booooo)
...I would think a big professional business Man like yourself .......t. Originally Posted by Mya Michelle
I thought LM is a female,

But on the other hand I thought MM weighed 115 pounds.

Silly ME!
Hey I'm not the one that brings up boobies and titties and erasers and such!!!! It's the others.

Reminds me of one time I went for a personality test. Analyst showed me some Rorschach ink blots and told me to state the first thing that comes to my mind after seeing the image.

I tell him clearly the first one reminds me of a lady's pussy.

Second one, pussy comes to mind first.

Third one, another nice ink of a lovely pussy.

This goes on for a while with the analyst showing many many ink blots reminding me of pussy.

Finally the analyst tells me I must have some sort of problem....because everything I look at makes me think of pussy.

I told the analyst that he was the one with the problem....as he was the one with all the dirty pictures.

(feel free to booooo) Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter

Ok, so can we have more titties please?
She gets restricted from the sc forum and now you guys trying to get her thread closed in coed, some fans you are

Ok, so can we have more titties please? Originally Posted by Zane D. Grayson
How about these naturals from the Welcome Wagon.....

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=963813

She gets restricted from the sc forum and now you guys trying to get her thread closed in coed, some fans you are Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
That's what I thought, even though it sounded like all females got restricted from there.

"The infection will out!"
OK, update to get this back on topic...

I went on the field trip,with a couple of ECCIE members on Wednesday night. I'm sure they were shocked to find that I am, indeed, a female, but I digress...

We got there at shift change and it SUCKED! Hardly any girls went on stage, poor wait service. Dancers just sitting around looking at their phones. Bad music. It was like a different club.

When we couldn't get a second drink, we packed up and went to Centerfolds.

It was great there. The girls may not be the stereotypical 10s at Treasures, but lots of pretty girls who actually get on stage,and dance and get topless.

The interesting thing is, I did not see one set of man makes at Centerfolds. Every girl was all natural.

We stayed there for a few hours...HH prices are in effect until 9pm. My female companion got some action at the table, but she quote a price of $500 so my male companion politely declined. She was a little pushy about it, but eventually left...he gave her some $ for her time and effort.

We left shortly thereafter...
Damnit! I was just about to say, I thought you were female!
Damnit! I was just about to say, I thought you were female! Originally Posted by zero2010
LOL, yes I am. And though I personally would never question someone else's motivation for being here...others feel differently.

And those following the saga of My other $500 Centerfolds girlfriend...she came and met me out last night at my favorite place and I'm glad to say, I hooked her up once again. She's buying dinner later!

On a side note...Mo's...A Place for Ho's was jumping last night for Johnny V's 5 year anniversary party. Tons of off duty strippers, etc.
Damnit! I was just about to say, I thought you were female! Originally Posted by zero2010
Yes she is. I agree with LM's assessment of Wednesday night. I was the cheap bastard who wouldn't give the stripper $500.
You are and were anything but cheap!

But there you have it folks...watch out, SJC, "people" are going to accuse you of being me...or a liar...or my gay husband...

Xoxo...it was a good time and I look forward to out next mission!