Making a provider orgasm - Why?

I voted "other". It really has nothing do with me other than the fact that I do play the GFE for all it is worth and part of that is that I truly want the provider to enjoy her time with me. Even if it is IOP, I want to think she had a good time. Not because it makes me feel more like a man or as a tribute to my abilities, but simply because I want her to have a good time and not just feel like an object I used to get mine.
Originally Posted by Gbfsl
+1
To me, there is nothing in this world more beautiful than a woman in the throws of pleasure. It's part of what gets me to my best "O". Originally Posted by micktoz
+100000000000
So you asked the question... What do you think?

Okay Gentlemen,

On my last poll, almost half of you stated that you like to make the provider orgasm.

It's quite funny, because I thought the initial role as a provider was making you achieve the best "O" that you've ever had in your life.

But anyway guys,

Why do you like to like to make a provider orgasm?

All thoughts, opinions, and comments are welcome. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
Well stated... I just enjoy satisfying a woman.. and especially like multiple orgasm from my female friends! As some have said there is nothing better then watching a woman when she is having an orgasm.

Why does it always have to be about me? It doesn't.. that's why I like it!

I voted "other". It really has nothing do with me other than the fact that I do play the GFE for all it is worth and part of that is that I truly want the provider to enjoy her time with me. Even if it is IOP, I want to think she had a good time. Not because it makes me feel more like a man or as a tribute to my abilities, but simply because I want her to have a good time and not just feel like an object I used to get mine.

Yea, I know, korny as hell, but I am what I am. Originally Posted by Gbfsl
Wow, this is a interesting topic. I thought for sure most guys would've chose i dont care as long as I bust my nut (such as myself). Interesting to hear about what others are looking for. I'm not hating just saying its interesting...
Because it's fun. We are here to have fun!
I love controlling a lady with my tounge on her clit!

There is also a challenge aspect. She is a pro, can I drive her over the edge?

AB, let's play a game....who cam bring the other to O the quickest!
I voted other. First off, it's hot. Also, a lot of times (during CFS) it makes her get tighter, which is pretty much guaranteed to set me off. So it's a win-win situation.
  • JB91
  • 05-12-2015, 07:17 PM
I like to see it, and yes, it does make one feel stud-ish. One of the reasons men hobby is for acceptance to a certain extent...and an orgasm is always code to me as I am doing something right.

Few years back I saw an UTR gal very regularly who had the most intense orgasms...it was so cool to watch her in the throws and made our time together feel that much more 'intense'.

Something about seeing that pale/see-through skin flush. That was tops.

Some women get ultra-sensitive with O though...that can be an issue.

Is it mandatory...heck no. No sweat off my back if it does not happen.
OK, color me shallow, but the O I'm concerned about is mine. Don't get me wrong; I'm all for her enjoying the session. I really do enjoy the way a female body reacts to oral stimulation and it does enhance the experience, but ultimately, I'm there for me.
I, too, chose "other" since I could fit into a couple of different categories. Even though we know this is P4P, I always feel a little guilty about just trying to get some for myself while leaving the lady out. It's probably from a sense of wanting to be a gentleman that I pursue her pleasure first, but (more often than not) I start to loose sensitivity if things go too long. At that point, I prefer for the lady to have her "O", even if I can't reach mine.
  • anita
  • 05-12-2015, 08:23 PM
Guys, you should make the provider orgasm. Making the bed wet or having my juice running on your balls is the most honest compliment. Telling you how great you did is okay.
Fibber, women do not orgasm.
The real question is do they masturbate to online content

Like others have said, there are few things in life as beautiful as the female orgasm. I love to share in that experience and know that I had some part in it. This is a fun hobby for me and I think it should be fun for the both of us. I just love the feeling of a beautiful woman in the thralls of ecstasy while in my arms. It is very satisfying and exciting.
Cause we feel like if I make her come maybe one day when she's really horny she'll remember who gave her an orgasm she'll call me to bang it out again lol