What to say/do about the smelly vajayjay?

Not a doctor but in all likelihood it sounds like bacterial vaginosis.

Bacterial vaginosis signs and symptoms may include:

Vaginal discharge that's thin and grayish white
Foul-smelling "fishy" vaginal odor, especially after sexual intercourse
Vaginal itching
Burning during urination
FDS- feminine deodorant spray
NO MORE SMELLY CAT....
Attached Images File Type: jpeg images-1.jpeg (7.6 KB, 316 views)
-- first time this has ever happened to me in the hobby.

I saw a certain provider and we had a great time. She's a fantastic girl. On our first meeting her coochie was, well, just a bit sweaty. Not horrible. Normal really if you consider someone who might have been working around the house a bit and was just a tiny bit sweaty and didn't get to take a shower right away. If it was an SO I wouldn't mind at all and DATY would have been a blast. In this case I just dove right in because of the above and because she was so damn hot.

The next time I saw her it was worse. Much worse. No way was I going to be sticking my face down there. WTF? How would you suggest that be handled for future meetings because other than that she's a great provider?

FWIW, I'm OCD about showering, cleaning up before showing up for a session. I can't stand the thought of not smelling like I just got out of the shower before being with a provider or even an SO.

Your thoughts? Originally Posted by Richardson570
I would just have to move on and not see her again. Too many other great providers that smell like heaven in DFW.
Stick one finger in her ass and the other in her puss. Then stick each under her nose, ask which smells better. If she says her arse then her cunt is broke.

Or, simply tell her she smells like stank ass sour trout. But, do this whilst making sniffing noises.

Crotch rot isn't fun to eat.
Personally, I like a little cheese on my crotch burger. It's the mayonnaise you have to watch out for.
Certainly she has to be able to smell there is a problem. If she isn't taking care of it, then she simply doesn't care.

Yuck.
Does every thread on here have to be about Tara?

#1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.
Well, this thread just ruined my dinner. I agree with Kaylee, she has to know that there is an issue going on. Not sure why she would see anyone till she gets it cleared up. That is pretty tacky. Sorry you had to experience ALL that. She has seen this by now and knows you have called her out on it. I say move on and find another lady that actually takes pride in her self. Good luck.
Attached Images File Type: jpg images.jpg (11.3 KB, 262 views) File Type: jpg imagesCAVIZGLT.jpg (9.0 KB, 261 views) File Type: jpg vaj.jpg (3.4 KB, 260 views) File Type: png wash ur vagina.png (89.4 KB, 262 views)
Does every thread on here have to be about Tara? Originally Posted by Glenn Quagmire
Awww love you to babe. Its been less then 24 hours and your already following me on the boards starting shit. This is what I had to come back to and well my fans.

Thank you Mods!
Certainly she has to be able to smell there is a problem. If she isn't taking care of it, then she simply doesn't care.

Yuck. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
I totally agree with you, or scared to find out what it is.
So she lets it be and keeps that odor flow'in like to the point, she gets used to it and doesn't smell anymore.
Awww love you to babe. Its been less then 24 hours and your already following me on the boards starting shit. This is what I had to come back to and well my fans.

Thank you Mods! Originally Posted by Tara Evans
This is exactly what I meant when you asked me that q.
In all seriousness, if she's mature and professional, why not just tell her? "I really do enjoy daty, and the first time we were together it was great. However, the last time it didn't seem as if you were as fresh as you could have been which stopped me from going down."

I suppose that is if you're giving her the benefit of the doubt that she isn't aware of the issue and just ignoring it.
This is exactly what I meant when you asked me that q. Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie