Some things that I want to say.

If the OP is not selecting his own ladies maybe whomever is is trying to tell him something.
Tickle,
Pick your own ladies and stick with a pro like any of the ladies that have commented above. You can see them at lunch and go straight to and investor meeting or Church.

Pick the right ladies and many of your issues are non issues!
Pick your own ladies. I agree with alot of what you said, but some of it was a little douchbaganista. Research.....

xoxoox!!!!
Pick your own ladies. I agree with alot of what you said, but some of it was a little douchbaganista. Research.....

xoxoox!!!! Originally Posted by Lindsay Lee
"Douchbaganista!" LMFAO! I love you Lindsay Lee! Thanks for the vocabulary expansion...I promise to give you credit in my footnote references.
Amen brother!
This thread applies to most bp dates I ever had.
So glad I have eccie!
How does one not select their own ladies? Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Hmmmm...maybe he's managed?
Thank you, and I'm glad I could introduce you to new word Billy Babbitt! :=) xoxoxo!!!
How does one not select their own ladies? Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Hmmmm...maybe he's managed? Originally Posted by Billy Babitt

Yes, its a terrible thing ... FOX is running a series on fucktards that are managed in their extensive human trafficing expose'. Its really a shame.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts and concerns. I always glean a little something, rather positive OR negative, from these type of topics.

Not much else to add. The glitter part was surprising to me. Who does that crap? And spray tans rubbing off? Eck.

Happy Saturday!
Elisabeth

Actually, I should have just quoted Lindsey. She wrote what I was thinking ... only expressed it better.

I agree 100%
Spray tans and glitter? Maybe stop shopping at SCs.

I've only seen independent ladies in their 30's and 40's and have had no problems clarifying any expectations or concerns beforehand in direct communications with them.
a sparkly, sweet smelling Oompa Loompa. Originally Posted by GracePreston
Talk about marking off a lot of the bucket lost. I would love that! Links, numbers?

K.
Clearly the OP is a very important person because he wears Canali suits. He doesn't have time to do peasant work like scheduling his own trim. you people should be ashamed of yourselves not recognizing such royalty.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
THIS!

Some of his points may be well taken but his delivery just screams "ARROGANT".