Alert!

George aren’t you the one using Abarcelona handle for refernce and saying bad things about cage, btw where can I post or where can I denounce this fella, I have all the chats

And wonder why you only post reviews about girls without eccie, and do I neeed to post your 300 numbers with bad references Originally Posted by Lindacol
Wrong George retard.

Lindacol= bumpin some arctic monkeys "Do I wanna know" apprehensively stepping on a bathroom scale
Wrong George retard.

Lindacol= bumpin some arctic monkeys "Do I wanna know" apprehensively stepping on a bathroom scale Originally Posted by george6585
So you think she’s going to back off by you insulting her? Wouldn’t the smart play have been to simply stop at “I think you have me confused with someone else”, or say nothing at all, vs calling her names?

If she has receipts, she’s not prohibited from describing what she has, whether it be in this thread or in the ladies area. Your response makes it more likely she does so.
George amazing how you lose your mind so easily, Didnt you say Cage has [removed medical speculation - GM] or didnt you admit you were using Abarcelona handle?, there is lot about you in the equivalent of men's looker room in oh2, eccie; unluckily guys don't have access to it, and in this case they should be aware too.
I have no idea what your are talking about. I'm upset now & crying.
and threatening by SMS now from a number who is reported everywhere? lol, not very intelligent
Your post before you edited it was more interesting:

george6585 has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - Alert! - in the Coed Discussions - Dallas forum of ECCIE Worldwide.

This thread is located at:
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...3&goto=newpost or http://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=...3&goto=newpost (mobile version)

You cannot reply to the thread via email, you must login to ECCIE Worldwide to reply.

Here is the message that has just been posted:
Jesus even said people would deny Him.
sup tinman...did you get with paigeplano?
and threatening by SMS now from a number who is reported everywhere? lol, not very intelligent Originally Posted by Lindacol
cool story bro.
sup tinman...did you get with paigeplano? Originally Posted by george6585
Oh, you’re that guy. How many times you been banned now?
Nah son. How many times you watched Wizard of Oz?
Nah son. How many times you watched Wizard of Oz? Originally Posted by george6585
Off topic. Are you the person this thread is about?
Off topic. Are you the person this thread is about? Originally Posted by TinMan
No fool. I'm out of state with my wife visiting family for the holidays.
Oh it’s most definitely him!
George you are a serious threat to any lady you contact! I don’t understand what you get out of threatening to harm and kill providers but I’m going to make it my business to expose your ass! Although, it’s very clear that the boards know about you already. I don’t wish bad on anyone ever, but I firmly believe in karma and eventually you’ll get what’s coming to you.
At least there's one person on here who understands what's going on here.
For the rest of you, carry on............. Originally Posted by Bushjumper
Yes, well ....the usual riff-raff ALWAYS has to chime in.
( when they aren't on their umpteenth ban )
Good on you to ignore them!