New Talent or Established Provider

I'm a creature of habit. When I go to a restaurant I order the same thing almost everytime. Hobbying can be difficult at times for me because I don't get to apply the same things. It is so freakin difficult trying to decide who I want to see in advance. So I pretty much just start dialing till I find one who's available.
ok men what i would like to know is at what point does new talent become an established provider?
I would consider new talent to be anyone I've never heard of or seen. If I've struck up any kind of repore with a provider ( Chat, Socials, etc) then they are established in my book.
Hey, dear - I have a new navel as of last week - you should check it out! *wink*

Zoe
See who makes you happy! New or "seasoned", have a great time! Originally Posted by Dannie

Very true. I love the excitement of seeing someone I've never seen before. But then, I also love the comfort level of a current friend too....I just love all of it
I'd prefer an established well-reviewed independent provider. I'll let some other hero TOFTT.
Is the expierience different?
ok men what i would like to know is at what point does new talent become an established provider? Originally Posted by Kandy Kelly
I think it is all new until you have spent time privately with the lady.
In reality the best times I have had were the 3rd or further visits with a lady...but that said, there is always that one amazing connection with someone the first time out that keeps me looking at new to me talent!

And even with new talent, I prefer to chat a bit and develop a rapport of some kind...is my deal I guess.