Still Looking in 2015? Where do you imagine his adventures will take him?

• thegj
  • 01-05-2015, 03:26 PM
Or you sure she got away- best come back and track her down. She might even know where a brief case is.
I always wondered where SL's hobby budget came from..... Originally Posted by FoulRon
I invested in Jam mines & Spaghetti farms.

or

That must be baby Jr with baby momma.
Jr Looks like his daddy.
Originally posted by Siberia - That must be baby Jr with baby momma. Jr Looks like his daddy.
yep, you're right! I'll take my points for outing him.

But this is probably more true to form.

And I found the briefcase...
The briefcase was much larger and not empty
Wow, that Greed is Good speech by Gecko gives me goosebumps. Capitalism rules!

Anyways, the legend of SL goes beyond the money, and his famous Rolex. I suspect that there is a supernatural curse on SL. Could he be a US general from the spanish-american war; cursed by a raped enemy widow. To stay alive he must find a new coitus contact every day. Over the century he has become an expert skirt chaser plus has amassed a great fortune from his war profits. He has traded in his uniform for the most stylish clothes, including a black fedora. Now the only thing which can end the legend of SL is true love.....
yep, you're right! I'll take my points for outing him.

But this is probably more true to form.

And I found the briefcase... Originally Posted by Von Spieler
I bet I'll find the brief case when Whispers finds my Blue Haired Spinner!

Anyways, the legend of SL goes beyond the money, and his famous Rolex. I suspect that there is a supernatural curse on SL. Could he be a US general from the spanish-american war; cursed by a raped enemy widow. To stay alive he must find a new coitus contact every day. Over the century he has become an expert skirt chaser plus has amassed a great fortune from his war profits. He has traded in his uniform for the most stylish clothes, including a black fedora. Now the only thing which can end the legend of SL is true love..... Originally Posted by Mr Peabody
Wait... I thought this was true love?
True love you say,roflmao.
Stop already.
True love you say,roflmao.
Stop already. Originally Posted by siberia
Really LOL Sure it's true love.... no pre-nup and put her on the big checking account!

Anyways, the legend of SL goes beyond the money, and his famous Rolex. I suspect that there is a supernatural curse on SL. Could he be a US general from the spanish-american war; cursed by a raped enemy widow. To stay alive he must find a new coitus contact every day. Over the century he has become an expert skirt chaser plus has amassed a great fortune from his war profits. He has traded in his uniform for the most stylish clothes, including a black fedora. Now the only thing which can end the legend of SL is true love..... Originally Posted by Mr Peabody
I think you nailed it Mr. Peabody

I think you nailed it Mr. Peabody Originally Posted by Whispers

How could he have known?