How I love my black women! Helping out Manslut

I love chocolate too sharing is caring lol
I am officially "down with the swirl"
Try being somewhere North Dakota...not a lot of black people there.

Black woman....White guy....trying to enjoy a nice meal after a nice session and the all white people stare at you....

So annoying.....or maybe they wanted to join us...

QUOTE=SisterTwister;1058111208]Haha...I am white and well educated. Black women are the world's most beautiful, erotic and sensual women on earth. and a fascinating challenge that carries a seductive quality all its own. You bet I only date black women, in or out of the hobby. I love it when I'm out in public with a fine looking sister 20 years younger and some ignorant white trash biggot has a problem with it. I was in Red Lobster in Arlington once and some old hag was looking crazy at us so after I seated the lady to show her respect I just bent down and planted a nice long passionate kiss right on her lips just to piss her dumb ass off even more. I'm evil that way... [/QUOTE]
My ATF is ebony but the last time I saw her we had to sneak around as she now has a GF. Guess I didn't see her often enough or satisfy her enough. After two texts of wanting to see me again she went radio silent. I am guessing the new GF found the texts.
I went out Friday evening with a Hobbyist buddy of mine to a new Strip Club in Dallas. I am not sure what got into me but I was seriously eye fucking from the VIP, 2 of some of the most beautiful Ebony Ladies.

They were the only 2 I tipped and was interested in all night!

Color is silly and totally out dated. We as people come in all shapes, color , and sizes. Everyone has different preferences and that's OK but dismissing a book by its cover often causes some to miss out on some good reads.
OP, do you think that's what black providers look like?

More importantly, why in the fuck do you care what kind of pussy another man likes to stick his dick in?

If it's not your thing then it's not your thing. No sense in trying to single out and shame an entire group of women because you don't like one member of this board.

On second thought, I'd guess black providers will actually get MOAR business from tasteless threADs like this.

Nevermind. As you were.
I just love how this morphed into a Black woman appreciation thread. Winning!

I just love how this morphed into a Black woman appreciation thread. Winning!

Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
Big salute to my Sisters!
Awwww, is somebody jealous that they AREN'T the center of attention on the thread. I promise it will be OK......
OP, do you think that's what black providers look like?

More importantly, why in the fuck do you care what kind of pussy another man likes to stick his dick in?

If it's not your thing then it's not your thing. No sense in trying to single out and shame an entire group of women because you don't like one member of this board.

On second thought, I'd guess black providers will actually get MOAR business from tasteless threADs like this.

Nevermind. As you were. Originally Posted by THN
OP's reply in a previous thread would suggest otherwise.
The definition of a troll fits the OP to a "T". He is always making uncalled for snide remarks, maybe looking for a reaction. Ignore is the best option here.
OP's reply in a previous thread would suggest otherwise. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
Linck?
berk I got a funny text at 4am about daty lol glad you two had fun
Linck? Originally Posted by THN
http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...6&postcount=22

This was another posters m.o. a bit recently... don't know if there is a correlation.