Is SA a phony website?

girls with any level of account there can send and receive messages.
There are some girls that want no sex. So you want to pay for everything to get what exactly?
Whispers,

Any advice on how to get women interested quicker? Do I name a price right away?
Whispers,

Any advice on how to get women interested quicker? Do I name a price right away? Originally Posted by needmore10
Price? price for what? Real SBs don't have price tags and there are many there for reasons other than what money might be able to buy.

Take that approach and you will be just like all the other "johns" treating them like whores and will never discover what is possible. I haven't handed a "SB" cash in over 6 years

One girl said she was tired of meeting guys off the dating sites that couldn't afford to take her nice places and she uses it as a dating site under the belief the guys all have money.

I've met girls that want industry contacts... one that wanted access to recording studios... She didn't want to pay for it so money wasn't the issue... She wanted a SD to mentor her and help her career....

One was into the arts and wanted a guy that could take her to private exhibits .....

Many college girls these days are fed up with guys under 35 and want an older man that will take them out places they have never been and spoil them a little....

Check out the SD forum and forget everything you know about P4P and whores and approach it with an open mind.... There is a lot of useful information there for those willing to rethink what they think they know.

I learned a lot there myself several years ago and still do at times...
Thanks. I have mostly come across a lot of women who just want cash even when I offer something else. However I will look at that forum.
Whispers,

Where is this SD forum?
Whispers,

Where is this SD forum? Originally Posted by needmore10
I am not Whispers, but here is the eccie SD Forum:
http://eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=1359

You will need current PA status to see this material.

You can get PA status here:http://www.eccie.net/payments.php

You can pay for PA or earn it by posting eccie reviews.