Keyboard tough guys

Starwatcher - don't let it get under your skin.

Throughout my time on ECCIE I've had a few warnings myself (surprise ... surprise)!!

BUT ... eventually you just have to say YES, ok ... when you get your hand slapped.

I DO THINK ... that there are those who should get their hand slapped more often, but hell ... they will probably find someone to spank them before too long

It wasn't cool to reveal a location that is not publicly advertised .. and I have to agree ... you should have known that.

I use my home for an incall but only for those clients I know well. DEFINITELY would not that to be revealed to all in the ECCIE world.

Just think about it...
Torre,

Remember spanckings are an upcharge.
why are you grousing here? you know you did wrong, you even asked for the thread to be deleted.

I'm not a Relax fan, because I'm not one to jump through the hoops they require.. but I respect their right to privacy and a strict screening policy.. you admittedly pissed them off earlier, then revealed their location??!!

you are lucky you escaped a major consequence.
I just received an Eccie Worldwide warning for what in my opinion was for a bullshit reason. But I get it, it won't happen again because Eccie is now a resource I will no longer be anxious to use. I get security, I'm all for it. It's necessary for our brand of entertainment.

Over the months I've read several threads and have at times been disgusted with the pettiness some demonstrate with their opinions and replies. It seems there will always be nimrods who feel it necessary to be fuckheads, to write shit they wouldn't dare say to the face. It seems the cloak of anonymity makes some very courageous.

So, to the shabby establishment who cried foul and complained to a moderator that I wrote things, TO ANOTHER MEMBER I might add, that they didn't like because it "compromised" their security, I say fuck you too. And to the friends of this establishment, the keyboard tough guys, who commented with their own brand of shabbiness I say, well done, your courage has been noted.

I'd call these fucks out, but, well, you know...

For you regular Joe's out there, I say be careful how honest you are to other members. You never know the relationships between moderators, providers and other members. A simple, straight-forward response can get you in trouble. Trust no one on this site. Originally Posted by StarWatcher62
Call who out, exactly?
That's also a violation ^^^^
That's also a violation ^^^^ Originally Posted by NubianPrince
Someone always gotta ruin then fun.
Yea, how about self righteous douches who can not take discipline when they are clearly in the wrong. Outing someone one, even incompletely, is awfully wrong.
Torre,

Remember spanckings are an upcharge. Originally Posted by pyramider
It's SPANK - not SPANCK

But ... what the hey --- I like a spanking now and again!

Just don't put me in time out ---
It's SPANK - not SPANCK Originally Posted by Torre Tames
Hehehe she doesn't know the secwet code. Fell for this too :/
Damn ... I forgot to google that one ...
It's SPANK - not SPANCK Originally Posted by Torre Tames
I wouldn't banck on that.
Cool story dude Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
another white knight!......he's only here to protect your honor!.....
I wouldn't banck on that. Originally Posted by chicagoboy

Thanck you.