Back to the Dark Ages Again

• gc161
  • 01-02-2019, 02:56 AM
Pictures of exposed anus or genitalia don't do anything for me. In fact in some cases depending on the person it's outright gross. A bikini picture is sufficient.

Happy New Year!!! Originally Posted by casa-nova
It does something to me. Bikinis are the let down; they're in the way.
  • Loxly
  • 01-02-2019, 06:12 PM
  • quzi
  • 01-02-2019, 06:53 PM
I'm not sure why but the DNS side is down. If you took the old IP, you could get to the site:
https://185.165.169.4/vb/forum.php
It'll keep changing it back to home.ourhome2.net but if you're persistent and change it back to the IP it'll sorta work (you can hack your local machine with a host entry to have: 185.165.169.4 home.ourhome2.net

your browser would work).
Shit!
Not computer savvy.
I'd have better luck slaying the dragon in the 3rd realm of Asgard to retrieve.
the golden axe , which holds the key to middle earth, where Spock has hidden project GenesisNicole
Either way. It's Greek to me.
Butt, I LOVE Greek!!
Hey!

*curtsy*
Well I for one LOVE full nude shots, and love to see pics of a woman's snatch. Pics like that make me want to beat the shit out of my meat. Personally I think it's fucken stupid that they don't allow full nude shots on a freaking provider board. But I'm sure they have their reasons, maybe not good ones, but I'm sure they have some.
New image standards / Back to the Dark Ages Again Originally Posted by chairspud
I used to think I had an understanding of why most decisions were made.

But pictures of nude women or sex acts on the internet are banned but the step by step instructions from prostitutes in how to contact them, what is needed to see them, what services they provide and other customer's reviews of the activities are readily available?

I can admit to being lost and in the dark these days.