Recognizing the elite women I've crossed paths with...

Jasser-

I haven't had the pleasure of meeting Dannie, but Saffire and Reese are two of my ATF's and are each the epitomy of class and professionalism...not to mention beauty and sensuality. You have good taste, my friend.

texastornado
Jasser-
Saffire and Reese are two of my ATF's and are each the epitomy of class and professionalism...not to mention beauty and sensuality. You have good taste, my friend.

texastornado Originally Posted by texastornado

Thank you.
Dannie and Spikebaby (droooool!)
Crossing paths for me I want to recognize Lana Warren and Jeenababy and TNTAngie Also Honey Rose never met her but will always recoginize her for always assisting both sides
Crossing paths for me I want to recognize Lana Warren and Jeenababy and TNTAngie Also Honey Rose never met her but will always recoginize her for always assisting both sides Originally Posted by Thatdude

Awwwww. You're pretty special to me as well Tdude.
Crossing paths for me I want to recognize Lana Warren and Jeenababy and TNTAngie Also Honey Rose never met her but will always recoginize her for always assisting both sides Originally Posted by Thatdude

Dude,
It is I who has been honored to have crossed paths with you! You are one of a kind.
Thanks TD...

Autumn Spring - the yin to my yang.

cathy - I'll never in my life forget her pinning my giant ass down.

kayla - a friend for life, in and out of the hobby.

For the guys (there's so many, I will mess this up - so I'll just go WAAAAY back)

Shyster - love, love, love mister Sugar Daddy.

Jarod on the P - everyone hated him, but he was still my friend. I'd stand by him any day of the week.
Same with CPI...annoying as either one of them could be on any day of the week!

*this one doesn't qualify for elite in my book - but there's one from the P that helped ME become more "elite" if you will...if it weren't for her shady business practices,and god awful ISO postings of "MUAH!" on shit that was irrelevant to what the ISO poster even wanted...
I wouldn't have learned how to better watch my back, better serve my own clients and better serve the posters of ISO threads. (something I use to be REALLY good at on the P...whether I fit the needs of the poster or not, I did my best to make helpful suggestions when I was able. I'll try to get better at it now that I'm more active again.)

But thanks again for mentioning me. Very sweet.
That was nice of you to say, Ang. I love you, too.

Funny. I know every person she mentions in her thread, most of them for years. We should all go live on a desert island together and create a mutant race of hyper-hedonists.
I wii start with The Dannie since she was my first "board" girl, great woman and true friend as is Fawn she knows when I need her even when I don't. MarieLynn, I will never forget that after party. Lana Warren, I think I need to cook for you again. Honey Rose the class act of the board. TNT Angie Toooooo much fun. The always dependable RHJ. Of course that special UTR friend, you are the best. I guess it is good I only get to see Reese McClain every now and them makes it special.I know I left some great Gal out but in the end "Lucky Jack" indeed

Damn, I forgot Lindsey Lacy, the very definition of an Elite Courtesan
We should all go live on a desert island together and create a mutant race of hyper-hedonists. Originally Posted by ShysterJon

so what...not the x-men....what would we make?
so what...not the x-men....what would we make? Originally Posted by tntangie
I wii start with The Dannie since she was my first "board" girl, great woman and true friend as is Fawn she knows when I need her even when I don't. MarieLynn, I will never forget that after party. Lana Warren, I think I need to cook for you again. Honey Rose the class act of the board. TNT Angie Toooooo much fun. The always dependable RHJ. Of course that special UTR friend, you are the best. I guess it is good I only get to see Reese McClain every now and them makes it special.I know I left some great Gal out but in the end "Lucky Jack" indeed

Damn, I forgot Lindsey Lacy, the very definition of an Elite Courtesan Originally Posted by LuckJack
Me neither dear! That was one UNFORGETTABLE and memorable evening.
IMO, would be Karallyn Keley a true sweetheart who did the same for me after having been acquainted for a short period of time. It's really rare to find girls
Ike her in the biz

I will add Alyssa Nicole. This woman literally went out of her way to make ME money...imagine that. A woman in this business actually GIVING calls away to another provider...priceless! Originally Posted by London Rayne
  • up4u
  • 12-29-2011, 05:42 PM
I have to throw my 2 cents in for:

Annia Rae---She is always responsive and understanding no matter what.

Cassandra L Amore--You have not seen one bad review on this lovely lady.

Sexy Diamond--Now I know some may bring up her time management skills, but she has really done a great job of improving in this area and she always gives 110% to her appointments!!

And just a short note goes out to Lana Warren--This lady knows a thing or two about TCB--one of the best XO to you Lana LOL.

All the best and Happy New Years to everyone!
I would like to add a nickels worth to this very kind growing list .....several are all ready on the list .....but additions of V-Nurse ,Cherri Darling and Terralyn would be on any of my exceptional ladies list ....Thank you Ladies .....