Coolest Providers

Forgot MarieLynn. One of the best and coolest.
Of the girls that I left thinking "Damn she's cool as hell" I think mostly:
Lisa Love
Redhead Julie
Lindsy Lacey
Natasha Fame
Marisa of Dallas
Shelby Lynn
Berk
Katina
Delanie Smith
The recently departed (retired) Cassidy Blue and the Original Jenna are SO material. I wish I hadn't procrastinated so much with Cassidy. She was awesome to spend time with.
Addison Amy is one of the Coolest. Up for anything and not concerned about the clock.
For sure, Nicole Preston and Heather Winston. Since Nicole has retired and is heading for London, Heather will have to double her coolness output! Originally Posted by Bank Walker
Double my already very cool coolness? That's asking a lot of a girl! I have the coldest feet in the world does that count toward my cool points?
Since I have met only two ECCIE ladies I will be conducting auditions soon. I need to see at least three more before I can give a fair vote. Any volunteers?
Kelly Duncan - gone
Sabrina Swift - gone
Hot Megan
Amazing Riley
Julia (Brown) Jewlz
Kataira
I haven't hobbied outside of studio land (and not that much there as well) in a long, long, looonnnng time! That said, I'd like to throw my $0.02 worth in regards to board persona coolness:

Reese Foster - just seems extremely sweet and kind.

Carrie Hillcrest - Her posts have me cracking up 9 times out of 10 and she comes across as an extremely intelligent person to boot.

Anyways, those would be my first 2 on the 'must see' list if I can ever stop traveling enough to schedule. The dog (real, not some sort of deragatory phrase) isn't too happy about my travel schedule either!
Elisabeth Whispers would be a blast to hang out with. She has a great knowledge of books and music and it seems like you could get lost in a great conversation with her about all sorts of things.
I agree with many of the providers already mentioned but must add Casey Carlin.
I second the nominations of Original Becky, Spikebaby/Original Jenna and the recently retired Nicole Preston. I'll also nominate Piper Posh at Private Connection.

They are very different personalities. All are a blast to hang with in addition to.....you know. They are very different personalities, but their coolness emanates from the fact that they are, or at least appear to be, comfortable in their own skin. That's always cool to me.
Autumn Spring is one cool chick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!
I've never hung out with Berkleigh, but if I did I get the feeling it'd be a blowjob waiting to happen at any given time.

I want to hang out with Kaci (Snow), too.
And MarieLynn.