Subjects Beaten To Death

Yes you did! Nice gargoyle btw. How are your slithering critters? Originally Posted by KittyLamour
Thanks. That gargoyle is sitting on Notre Dame, keeping an eye on Paris. I'm down one in the as you said slithering creatures. She ran off to become part of a breeding program. the slithering slut.
If everything has been talked about then the "Coed Discussions" should be shut down and closed because it is all just a rerun.
If everything has been talked about then the "Coed Discussions" should be shut down and closed because it is all just a rerun. Originally Posted by BossyWillson
Not for everyone. And if you're like me I can watch Star Trek over and over and its a new show every time.
If any provider decides to use the name "Slithering Slut" there will be royalties due
Not for everyone. And if you're like me I can watch Star Trek over and over and its a new show every time. Originally Posted by boomvang

It's amazing how brave people are behind the computer, like to act all bad ass with no consequence. Like the guy said, it's new people, some don't know any better or too lazy to research, If you have nothing to contribute but be an ass to the guy, do us a favor and move on , That is all , carry on folks, I'm off to find me a girl so I can give her a pearl necklace :-P
Sorry Boom , I was quoting Bossywilson , oops :-)
Look at all the people I'm under! Don't see any taint, tho...
People are brave behind the computer. My problem is that I'm a much bigger jack ass in person. Not really, but almost related story. Some old lady in Kennedale gets text intended for my sister. Happened last year and again this year. I even called at&t myself to try to straighten things out. They told me she was the only one that could complain. I called her and explained that. Being the sweet woman she is she threatened to report me to the FBI. Be nice to the elderly and those that can't remember the plots for Star Trek episodes. I very nicely told her she should do that, I spelled my full name for her and gave her my complete address. Then I told her I'd start with the Texas Rangers. She was really mad because I had texted my sister that one of my dogs had "pooped" in the floor. That was exactly the word I used. Neither the FBI or the Texas Rangers have come by to talk to me so far.