Overnight - Bucket List Item

So, $1500, for 1 before bed and 1 in the morning? Hahahahaha, the GPS on this hooker still amazes me. Originally Posted by trojantide

seriously!
one before bed one in am Originally Posted by rocbrittany
one in the pink one in curry
if you can

and you have a large enough pool of girls in the black book

dont search out the chicks that advertise it

maybe find one you think you can get along with for that long

and just bring it up to her in conversation , i found some to say gee i just never really thought about it before as no one ever brought it up to me

start opening the bidding around three hundred

you may be surprised

you can never go lower in negotiations so start out small
Thanks for the information everyone - I need to do some homework and some road trips to Rochester
Maybe Chloe - I have not seen her in awhile
Maybe TRM
Maybe ????
if you can

and you have a large enough pool of girls in the black book

dont search out the chicks that advertise it

maybe find one you think you can get along with for that long

and just bring it up to her in conversation , i found some to say gee i just never really thought about it before as no one ever brought it up to me

start opening the bidding around three hundred

you may be surprised

you can never go lower in negotiations so start out small Originally Posted by JONBALLS
These are some good points based on two things that happened to me.

Once I wanted to book Lee for three hours. Once we agreed on the rate, I booked the time. When I showed up, she said something which I found surprising, "I don't know what we're going to do for three hours..."

Apparently, she never booked that long of an appointment before, and wasn't sure how to fill the "dead" time. The point is, some of you favorites may be lousy overnighters because they "won't know what to do." (As it turned out. That three hour appointment with Lee was fantastic, but it did end up including a slight nap for the both of us.)

Another time I was with a traveling girl, and we hit it off right away. Plus, I fell head over heels infatuated with her. I mentioned near the end of our time I would love to spend an overnight with her. I asked if she did that and how much. Again, her response surprised me. She didn't have an overnight rate, and basically asked me how much would I want to pay. I was never able to work out the time, but I suspect I could have gotten a great rate.
Uh yeahhhh I don't book an overnight (or any date over 2hrs for that matter) without an 50% deposit. I dunno how booking that much time with someone without some type of prepayment works (especially in my case when I get requests about them from well outside of my base area). But the other advice I agree with. Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
I'm the exact same if someone books more than4 hours i want a non negotiable deposit up front because I'm turning others away for that time frame and if they cancel I'm screwed.
This weekend I'm going to VA beach to spend the weekend with a regular, even though he's a regular that is paying for my tickets and everything I still asked for half of the weekend donation beforehand.
I have done about 50 overnights,5 were bad but that was because they didn't want to follow my 5 hour of sleep rule so it turned into WE (wife experience) complete with cold shoulder and snuggle shrug off.
I only do overnights with gents i have seen several times so i know if i can stand them.
I'm all for drinking as many cups of tea as the gent wants as long as i get my 5 hours of sleep.
...because paying a hooker money before she even shows up to the appointment is ALWAYS a good idea...

OP...you're paying a hooker to sleep...that's the hooker's wet dream since that's all they do anyway...don't be an idiot...
So I just came back from my weekend trip and I just thought of advice for overnights and weekend trips. It may seem like common sense but it's easy to forget, be really prepared. I'm super prepared always because I'm a traveling girl but seriously bottled water, snacks, soda, enough condoms for an army, your own towel, your own wash clothe... It may sound weird but hotels give you 2-4 washcloths and towels. On a hobby overnight or trip you are having sex 3-8 times a day, do you really want to use the same gross washcloths each time to clean up plus you need a washcloth for bathing as well. I always bring my own and ask for extras when i check in telling them i want 2 days worth so i can sleep in and not get woken up by housekeeping. Never had a problem.
Just be prepared is my best advice.
......... On a hobby overnight or trip you are having sex 3-8 times a day. Originally Posted by Lexxxy
Once, I'm happy, Twice, I'm happy and won't be able to get it up again for a week....3 and above, I'm only dreaming. Oh to be young again
On a hobby overnight or trip you are having sex 3-8 times a day, do you really want to use the same gross washcloths each time to clean up plus you need a washcloth for bathing as well. Originally Posted by Lexxxy

Doesn't sound low volume to me........or good marketing to admit it.

ijs.

elg.....
Sex a minimum of 3 times in an overnight isn't crazy at all....dunno about upwards of 8 but ...... around 3-5 times by the time you two day goodbye definitely.
if its someone i click with..can spend a couple of hours with him and the time flies by...( i have a few adorable gents in mind as i type this)...then yes def i would do the overnight and im quite sure no sleeping would take place unless we soo spent from our "bachicawawa"..that we need to rest and chow shower off..however if its someone new..id have to do a few hours first to see how we click..
Doesn't sound low volume to me........or good marketing to admit it.

ijs.

elg..... Originally Posted by elghund
I was talking about on a single date sugar.
Oh if you consider how many times you have sex with your overnight date high volume then I guess I'm high volume? hi, my name is Lexxxy and I'm a sex addict.... Bwwaaahahaha
The best way to get a man to leave you alone to sleep throughout the night is to wear him out like crazy with as many cups of tea as possible so he passes out and you can play on your phone j/k but seriously
if its someone i click with..can spend a couple of hours with him and the time flies by...( i have a few adorable gents in mind as i type this)...then yes def i would do the overnight and im quite sure no sleeping would take place unless we soo spent from our "bachicawawa"..that we need to rest and chow shower off..however if its someone new..id have to do a few hours first to see how we click.. Originally Posted by aj14620
Hope i'm on your adorable gent list darlin...
  • DHNO2
  • 10-24-2013, 04:16 PM
I have done several overnights and enjoyed them. They all were in Costa Rica where the price is very affordable. Have done dinner, dancing, bar visits and then play. I do lock all cash in hotel safe and keep all valuables out of sight and tucked away. It is a true GFE,