Stood up?

• Toyz
  • 04-07-2012, 08:27 PM
Did you have references? Maybe the girls did a little research and got wierded out? Originally Posted by rrtx88
Bullshit...don't commit to a meeting if you have any reservations at all. Do your homework THEN say yes or no. Once you commit its on you to communicate or follow through...
Bullshit...don't commit to a meeting if you have any reservations at all. Do your homework THEN say yes or no. Once you commit its on you to communicate or follow through... Originally Posted by Toyz
+1
Bullshit...don't commit to a meeting if you have any reservations at all. Do your homework THEN say yes or no. Once you commit its on you to communicate or follow through... Originally Posted by Toyz
Not disagreeing. Just throwing out a possibility to what happened
If you want my Saturday evening, three-vodka opinion ladies who pull these stunts always have client lists devoid of the best clients. The truly great clients simply will not put up with this.

Strike them off the list, never look back. Never get so horny that you throw cash at someone who treats you unprofessionally.
next time book 3 so you have a backup to your backup.

Originally Posted by homer13
Or book 4 so you can NCNS the original 2 !
I think there's a bit of cancelitus going around lately. I usually can find an alternative though. I usually book my apps in advance so I almost always have a back up plan.

I had two sessions booked last week and I ended up doing two sessions, just not the two I originally booked. I have two sessions booked this week, fingers crossed.
Sounds like someone's gonna have a harder time booking?
Or book 4 so you can NCNS the original 2 ! Originally Posted by rockerrick
Good luck booking with someone after that. I don't think the ladies are as forgiving as the gents about nsnc.
Sounds like someone's gonna have a harder time booking? Originally Posted by rockerrick

Who????
Not me Mr.Back-up.
  • Toyz
  • 04-07-2012, 10:31 PM
Yeah, well...I absolutely lucked out on a late call back up plan...am completely in afterglow mode right now so no names mentioned...but damn...I think we were both kind of in shock afterwards...she kept kissing me & couldn't stand up cause her legs were weak...(no she wasn't drunk & I don't get into the "I was so good" BS)...sometimes it just clicks...most girls give you the cursory peck and hug after the clothes are on...she was still DFK'ing...won't be the last visit, & won't be a back up in the future for sho'...
Not saying I book on same day. Had one for Tuesday and one for Thursday. Tuesday was a visitor who had to cancel, luckily that same day I got a txt from a lady wondering if I was busy, I wasn't so bang new app. Thursday had to cancel on wed so I booked with someone else for Friday-bam. Next week I have a monday and wed booked. Just seems like with all the cancels going around lately it's not a bad idea to have something else in mind just in case.

IN MIND, NOT BOOKED
it happens to everyone but like KM said it's easter weekend so something probably came up
  • Joan
  • 04-08-2012, 12:30 AM
Are women allowed to chime in on this one?... :-)
  • Joan
  • 04-08-2012, 12:40 AM
"Stardust Memories" :-) ...It's a movie, yes. You boys made me think about it again ;-)