Recently had about the most horrific experience imaginable

• Swmo
  • 01-24-2022, 07:46 AM
Please PM me as well.
I have replied to several PM's about who it is that didn't go through because your mailboxes are full.
I'd like to know as I just had a very unideal encounter
Could you also PM me too
  • Mrust
  • 01-26-2022, 05:17 AM
Just curious, has anyone confirmed that it's against policy for you to share a link to an ad or what name they go by? Seems to me that this is a potential hazard and one of the reasons the forum exists and I see no difference between a warning for this scenario and someone reporting a thief or other unsafe environment. Either way I'd be interested in knowing as well.
Agreed, that does seem the point of the forum. Even if it's posted in private RoS or in the members forum. I think we all want to know. I think I know from prior reviews of his, but I don't want to speculate as that definitely *would* be unfair.
That is awful hun!!!! I can't imagine the thoughts running thru your head when that happened. I would have lost it completely! Glad you're safe tho!
please PM me as well. Im so sorry to hear about your situation...
please tell me , we all deserve to know
it would almost be impossible to get hiv from being poked by a used needle , the longer that needle has been getting air HIV would die quickly . Re using a needle is the the main way to contract hiv from a needle because of the blood inside the syringe .
Good news, I tested negative for HIV and Hep C. I'm in the clear for now but will test again in 6 months just to be safe. To stop the PM's, the person in question is my most recent review. If this is breaking any rules delete and accept my apologies.
Apparently you're the only person who can ever successfully meet up with her anyway...or even get her to respond to a text...so no one really needs to worry.

It's really weird how she goes to the trouble of posting ads and then never responds even with a referral.