who has been banned recently? Part 3

Is the Kid looking to get nominated to be a mod???
Of course there's a depth chart with multi zone coverage. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
It would cut out a step for him. He wouldn’t need to RTM to get people banned.

the mod's are required to inspect the forums they are assigned to. a mod can issue an infraction in forums they aren't assigned to also. the only reason mod's are assigned certain forums is for balanced coverage across the site. if you think they just wait for rtm's you are wrong. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Also, we see that he didn’t deny being Mr. RTM.
What were y’all playing? Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Darts
Y'know, those pointy things.
Just had a train load delivered.
It would cut out a step for him. He wouldn’t need to RTM to get people banned.

Also, we see that he didn’t deny being Mr. RTM. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

i wouldn't worry about it if i were you. i have zero interest in being a mod. i have rtm'd posts but none of YR's recently so this time "if" someone rtm'd him it wasn't me. UC confirmed the mod's do actively police the forums so maybe no one rtm'd him. besides, it was his posts that got him pointed not any rtm (or not). YR himself is famous for misusing the rtm feature and flooding the mods with rtm's that aren't even remotely close to an infraction of any kind. i think they'll enjoy the silence for awhile.
i wouldn't worry about it if i were you. i have zero interest in being a mod. i have rtm'd posts but none of YR's recently so this time "if" someone rtm'd him it wasn't me. UC confirmed the mod's [sic] do actively police the forums so maybe no one rtm'd him. besides, it was his posts that got him pointed not any rtm (or not). YR himself is famous for misusing the rtm feature and flooding the mods with rtm's that aren't even remotely close to an infraction of any kind. i think they'll enjoy the silence for awhile. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
First highlighted: you all can thank me for that.

Second highlighted: not as long as I'm around.

This place needs someone like me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dW37AGZ0Pj0
This place needs someone like me.
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

if you say so
if you say so Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

No, I know so. Go ahead and post another swastika MAGA "gurl" GIF.

This was a retarded Conservative bullhorn. Not anymore.

YOU, and this place, need me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IS9_gqCytV4
To Return to the Original Topic . . .
#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.
Sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry!
More you post the more likely you to be band.
I got 25 point since I been back just a minute an I will be band.
Are you for serious dude? Y R got the boot? Bound to be an error!!
No, actually the mods only go looking when there’s a complaint. There is no random checks and infractions issued. We all know you RTM folks. Just admit it and cal it a day. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Pretty sure no rtm required for the mod(s) to zap someone.
I'm damn sure.
in other news the always entertaining meme poster matchingmole made parole today.

let's welcome him back

matchingmole
Valued Poster
in other news the always entertaining meme poster matchingmole made parole today.

let's welcome him back

matchingmole
Valued Poster Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

A proper welcome back: