Campaign for Wayward to Come Back

So would cutting him down to 8 large pieces get you banned or something? Originally Posted by Htowner

if the pieces were that many it would be more like a buffet.

Sharing IS caring you know.
  • R.M.
  • 07-13-2010, 10:42 PM
Wayward is a weeny he got scared of me and took off.
Just like snotbubble boy a.k.a SKF.
There both in therapy and getting over the night terror dreams. Originally Posted by carkido45
Wake up Dorothy your not in Kansas any more
P.S. If your so brave meet myself and some friends of mine over at the Y
  • pyro
  • 07-14-2010, 07:04 AM
I miss Way.
Let all play nice now...
Wayward is a weeny he got scared of me and took off. Originally Posted by carkido45
I've known Wayward for 10+ years and he isn't afraid of anybody.
I've known Wayward for 10+ yes and he's afraid . Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Then were is he at .
I guess there's a first time for everything.
He can come back and let Big Jake hold his hand if he wants.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
I've known Wayward for 10+ yes and he's afraid . Originally Posted by carkido45
carkiddo, I reported your post to the mods. You don't go quoting things out of context from prior quotes. My quote was "I've known Wayward for 10+ years and he isn't afraid of anybody."

You don't change somebodies quotes, that's bullshit. You can shorten the quote, but you don't have the right to completely change the context of the quotes, which you did.
If anybody can escape the hobby without taking a bullet to the head or drowning themselves in a bottle ... then let them and bless them.
Why hasn't anyone suggested a "BOOBS FOR WAYWARD" campaign?

Then all his quarters and flayed skin can enjoy the show, and the love.
Quote:

carkiddo, I reported your post to the mods. You don't go quoting things out of context from prior quotes. My quote was "I've known Wayward for 10+ years and he isn't afraid of anybody."

You don't change somebodies quotes, that's bullshit. You can shorten the quote, but you don't have the right to completely change the context of the quotes, which you did. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Guy's change my quotes all the time it doesn't bother me a bit.
Get a sense of humor and write a review ... huh what's that?....do I hearr a gator coming to save the day.
Guy's change my quotes all the time it doesn't bother me a bit.
Get a sense of humor and write a review ... huh what's that?....do I hearr a gator coming to save the day. Originally Posted by carkido45
I was writing reviews before you ever knew what 'hobby' means.

About getting a sense of humor, I have one for funny folks, not idiots, and I don't need my good buddy Gator to save my day.
I was writing reviews before you ever knew what 'hobby' means.

About getting a sense of humor, I have one for funny folks, not idiots, and I don't need my good buddy Gator to save my day. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Yeah what year 1945
OMG did you just call me an idiot I'm gonna tell.
Now see how sissyfied that sounds
Yeah what year 1945
OMG did you just call me an idiot I'm gonna tell.
Now see how sissyfied that sounds Originally Posted by carkido45
About getting a sense of humor, I have one for funny folks, not idiots, and I don't need my good buddy Gator to save my day. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
No where did I call you an idiot..........but if the shoe fits...............
..., and I don't need my good buddy Gator to save my day. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
I don't think Carkiddo is worth the whole day though, is he?
I don't think Carkiddo is worth the whole day though, is he?

more than one provider said it was more like 3 minutes.
I don't think Carkiddo is worth the whole day though, is he? Originally Posted by Htowner
Yes I am