Best oils??

Where can I buy a barrel of coconut oil?

Seriously where can you buy coconut oil?
Thanks.
I prefer Astroglide too BUT I wouldn't recommend fried chicken grease lol
Astroglide or fried chicken grease. Originally Posted by Prime Time
Coconut or Almond oil is the best by far I've used for all over moisturizing!
Where can I buy a barrel of coconut oil?

Seriously where can you buy coconut oil?
Thanks. Originally Posted by Daddio
I get it at Meijer which is a mass-market chain here in Michigan. But it's easy to find at health food stores and Asian markets... it just costs more at places like that.
I heard Platinum WET was pretty good. I'm going to try it out
Coconut oil is best for me.
http://www.sweetmontreal.com
Gun Oil's silicone lube, Wet Platinum (or Wet Uranus but that's mainly for anal), Uberlube, Sliquid Naturals Silk, oils are fine only if you use female condoms (made of nitrile) or polyurethane condoms. Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA

Exactly. I read that my nuru gel was safe with condoms but gotta watch out which brand... knock offs contain the stuff that weakens covers.

give it a minute or two tho... im sure Mc WebMD will come post now and give us a full detailed report.
Another vote for coconut oil and neutrogena sesame or non-scented bath oil for massages.
Exactly. I read that my nuru gel was safe with condoms but gotta watch out which brand... knock offs contain the stuff that weakens covers.

give it a minute or two tho... im sure Mc WebMD will come post now and give us a full detailed report. Originally Posted by Devon Derriere
Oh yeah already on it .... only 2 brands for NURU I will use. No knock-offs *VERY particular*.
Count me as another fan of coconut oil. Wonderful stuff!

I was introduced to it by an FBSM therapist earlier this year, and was impressed by the durability of its slipperiness. (That's where Astroglide seems to fall short.)

Platinum Wet maintains its slickness very well, but I've always been concerned about the ingredients in such lubricants, since a good bit of the product soaks through the skin. Perhaps it's non-toxic, but here's what's in it:

Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Phenyl Trimethicone.

See @ http://stayswetlonger.com/wetproducts_platinum.php (Click on the "ingredients" tab)

On the other hand, pure coconut oil is 100% natural and non-toxic (except to a few who are allergic to it). In fact, you can cook with it, and it's said to be very good for you. I think it has a very pleasant smell, too.

One thing does seem strange at first: Coconut oil is a solid (just barely) at room temperature. But it's soft and liquifies immediately when you rub it between your fingers for just a couple of seconds.

*CAUTION*

Do not allow coconut oil (or any other oil) to come in contact with a latex condom -- it may cause failure.

Oil lubricants may, however, be used with polyurethane condoms.
Organic Coconut oil is great!! I also use ID Millenim ...it's ultra slickery. A little pricey, but damn...... Love 'em both, not that I need either, except to "lay hands on"...lol

EDIT: Almost forgot....for a sensual massage, try Intimo....my fav scent is ""Sensuality"!
LouAna coconut cooking oil. It's actually good for your skin.
Go natural!! Use 100% coconut or almond oil!!
peace n love....J Originally Posted by JennaKae
Are we talking orgy, or Betty Crocker bake off??
damn.. I will never eat my organic coconut oil doused oatmeal in the morning without looking at the jar and getting a hard on