Obama reads mean tweets on Kimmel

I'm just tired of us trying to export our brand of 'freedom' all over the world. Not everyone wants to be like us. And that's OK. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction

You wouldn't have a fucking clue what it's like to be President of the free world and to have that burden on your shoulders. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction

Not such a huge burden if you have someone like Odumbo in the White House who shares undercunt's belief that freedom is not worth defending, promoting or standing up for in the world. Pretty soon there won't be a "free world" left for the US President to be leader of.

Not such a huge burden if you have someone like Odumbo in the White House who shares undercunt's belief that freedom is not worth defending, promoting or standing up for in the world. Pretty soon there won't be a "free world" left for the US President to be leader of.

. Originally Posted by lustylad
And yet we're still here. Amazing. I never said freedom wasn't worth defending either. I just think that going to war over it should be the very last resort. It's a fool who rushes into war.
You think. You don't know. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction

You are so fucking lame. If that's all you got, why post it? Yes undercunt, unlike you most of us THINK before we post. And while we don't know everything, unlike you most of us DO know what we don't know.
You are so fucking lame. If that's all you got, why post it? Yes undercunt, unlike you most of us THINK before we post. And while we don't know everything, unlike you most of us DO know what we don't know. Originally Posted by lustylad
Words... words... words... from the guy who has two brain cells, one chasing the other around. You know what you don't know, huh? That's some deep shit right there. Some real contemplative, deep shit. I love how you speak for everyone too, using 'we' and all. Are you honeydicking?
How could you know who "likes" anybody's post, gfe(forbidden topic)? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
When I'm the first to view a new thread and there's already a "like" there, it's not that hard to figure out, genius.
When I'm the first to view a new thread and there's already a "like" there, it's not that hard to figure out. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
I'd like to know who it was because I can say with certainty that I've never liked ANY post, myself or someone else's.
Yes undercunt, unlike you most of us THINK before we post. And while we don't know everything, unlike you most of us DO know what we don't know. Originally Posted by lustylad
You know what you don't know, huh? That's some deep shit right there. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction

Not that deep, really. Anyone can spot a know-it-all asshole like you. Only an obnoxious know-it-all would post something like this:

PS - you're not capable of uttering anything that flies over my head, just FYI. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Not that deep, really. Anyone can spot a know-it-all asshole like you. Only an obnoxious know-it-all would post something like this: Originally Posted by lustylad
Or someone who knows it's true...

You honeydicking?
Or someone who knows it's true... Originally Posted by UnderConstruction

Try this one, dickhead. Yesterday was Pi Day. How about impressing everyone here by typing in the value of pi to the last decimal point?
Try this one, dickhead. Yesterday was Pi Day. How about impressing everyone here by typing in the value of pi to the last decimal point? Originally Posted by lustylad
What would that prove? I could just cut and paste it. I also didn't know that intelligence was indicated by mathematical prowess. You just let me know something about you though, because that's what idiots usually think. I can add up my money. That's the only math I need, homey.
I could just cut and paste it. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction

Lol... There you have it folks. The more undercunt posts, the more he hangs himself. I rest my case.

• shanm
  • 03-14-2015, 01:50 PM
I'd like to know who it was because I can say with certainty that I've never liked ANY post, myself or someone else's. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
It's probably the one who goes on liking sprees in every single forum. I bet its the moderator doing it so he knows which posts he's looked at and which one's are new.
I mean haven't you seen likes on LustyTURD's posts? Who would actually "like" those posts you think?
The mods told me they are planning to add a couple of new buttons exclusively for your posts, shammytard!

I can see how you would think being honest is a bad thing. What's hilarious is by trying so hard, you just keep telling us more about yourself.
The President should try a little bit of that "honesty". I do not expect our elected officials to lie to me, unfortunately that seems like a given with most all of the politicians with few exceptions. Abolish the 17th Amendment.