Maureen Dowd Doesn't Seem To Like Hillary

• DSK
  • 03-16-2015, 11:50 AM
Uncle Han, is that you? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Who is Uncle Han?
Two weeks in a row that Dowd scorches Hillary. I was at a 92 street Y lecture this week, the panel was openly mocking her email defense - in liberal NYC !!
Two weeks in a row that Dowd scorches Hillary. I was at a 92 street Y lecture this week, the panel was openly mocking her email defense - in liberal NYC !! Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Whirlyturd is back!
And she's hotter than Hillarious ...

So, it can't be out of jealousy. Originally Posted by LexusLover
She resembles Jackie Kennedy in that picture.

Jim

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
I think she worked at it. The extreme opposite of Hillarious.
I think she worked at it. The extreme opposite of Hillarious. Originally Posted by LexusLover
For a Republican to beat Hillary he or she will have to be ruthless and expose Clinton for what she really is. That is a candidate that will gladly except voters putting her first but she will at the end of the day put you last. Only a political chump will vote for her.

Jim

She's got a beak on her...
  • shanm
  • 03-16-2015, 02:28 PM
Who is Uncle Han? Originally Posted by DSK
"no one knows what it means, but it's provocative! it gets the people going!"
For a Republican to beat Hillary he or she will have to be ruthless and expose Clinton for what she really is. That is a candidate that will gladly except voters putting her first but she will at the end of the day put you last. Only a political chump will vote for her.

Hillarious exposes herself when she opens her mouth. There will be a lot of chumps. Then years of blaming Bush to cover up the shortcomings.

All in the eyes of the beholder ...

That photo is a lot easier on the eye than the corroded old WMDs you fear so much.

But you've got about as much a chance of being affected by one as the other, you old queen!

Yeah, about 53 percent of the nation, or more.
She's got a beak on her... Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
I just thought they favored a bit in that particular picture. I don't think they posses twin status for Christ sake.

Jim
I just thought they favored a bit in that particular picture. I don't think they posses twin status for Christ sake.

Normal people will understand what you meant in your post.

I think good looking pussy disturbs these guys, even when it is mature good looking pussy. For them it's like someone else winning the lotto, when they can't buy a ticket. They feel compelled to trash the winners, or even those who can get a ticket to the party. Just look at their posts.

Trying to drag others down to their level so they can feel better about themselves.

Wasn't a comment on their twin status, just that she's got a goddamn beak on her. That's all.
Normal people will understand what you meant in your post.

I think good looking pussy disturbs these guys, even when it is mature good looking pussy. For them it's like someone else winning the lotto, when they can't buy a ticket. They feel compelled to trash the winners, or even those who can get a ticket to the party. Just look at their posts.

Trying to drag others down to their level so they can feel better about themselves. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Says the guy who takes every chance he gets to call someone a name. Sell crazy someplace else, buddy. We're all stocked up here. Pussy probably DOES disturb you, with all the cock foam you're producing, from your mouth... at the corners, when you see a hot dude with a big hog. You silently hope he's wearing his BIG DICK JEANS!