Goodbye Texas!!!

Pleasure - Thanks for letting us know of this change in your life and best wishes in Oregon.
Gosh, Pleasure....I wish you much luck on this new chapter in your life, babe! Saw you only once and that might've been 5+years ago (however) I totally recall our session (you were the first provider to ever open the door and be Totally Naked.....wow! What a sight!).....needless to say, I knew I was in for a treat and IT WAS!

Anyway, I wish you the best, Pleasure! Take care~

Chateau
Gosh, Pleasure....I wish you much luck on this new chapter in your life, babe! Saw you only once and that might've been 5+years ago (however) I totally recall our session (you were the first provider to ever open the door and be Totally Naked.....wow! What a sight!).....needless to say, I knew I was in for a treat and IT WAS!

Anyway, I wish you the best, Pleasure! Take care~

Chateau Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
LOL!

Jules did that naked at the door thingy to me once... I was like (umm... yes please!).
  • Deke
  • 10-09-2013, 12:14 PM
Glad we were able to get together a couple of times. Good luck to you!
Good luck with school and I wish you the best take care xoxo
yall r so sweet thank u!! I take my mid term tommrow if yall come up here call me I will still see people I no!!! love yall!!!!
I MISS YALL JUST WANTED EVERYONE TO NO I GOT AN A ON MY MIDTERM!!
Thanks for letting everyone know and best wishes. Enjoy your new life.
You will be missed - stay safe and be happy. I have a reason to travel now....
I MISS YALL JUST WANTED EVERYONE TO NO I GOT AN A ON MY MIDTERM!! Originally Posted by PleasureMiAmor
GREAT JOB!!!!!
Hope the best sexy lady ! I will surely miss ur sexy behind ! Lol
come on back when u finish. it sucks up there compared to dallas