Best Ice Cream - Blue Bell vs. Ben & Jerry's

I thought after break in production they stopped making Banana Pudding. I can't find it anywhere Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Some flavors are seasonal, or produced in rotation for limited runs. They explain that when you tour the factory in Brenham, which I did with a gentleman a while back. What a sweet date that was!

Don't despair; your banana may yet return for devouring.
Some flavors are seasonal, or produced in rotation for limited runs. They explain that when you tour the factory in Brenham, which I did with a gentleman a while back. ......
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Did you ask him:

"Is it cold in here.....

....or is it just you?"
Some flavors are seasonal, or produced in rotation for limited runs. They explain that when you tour the factory in Brenham, which I did with a gentleman a while back. What a sweet date that was!

Don't despair; your banana may yet return for devouring.

lol unless that banana is cut up into little itty bitty pieces in some ice cream that's the only way it's getting devoured.
Did you ask him:

"Is it cold in here.....

....or is it just you?" Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Heheh.

He did his sundae proud.
lol unless that banana is cut up into little itty bitty pieces in some ice cream that's the only way it's getting devoured. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

I love a good banana pudding, plus pounding my paddy cake.

I love a good banana pudding, plus pounding my paddy cake.

LOL oh really let me make some room on my list. LOL
The only "strawberry" ice cream I will eat is Blue Bell!! No other compares!!
Had Blue Bell for the first time last night...wasn't impressed...won't try again...
Hadn't had ice cream in a good while but when I was eating it on the regular it was usually Blue Bell's Butter Pecan or Strawberry Shortcake.
Blue Bell is good but they have a bad rep after that outbreak. I prefer anything without HFCS.

If you guys had the stuff Europeans are having, you wouldn't go back to our HFCS ice cream here in the States.
Fancy...I would so share a banana split with you!!!!!!!!
Some of my top flavors:

1. Ben and Jerry's Phish Food
2. Triple Chocolate Decadence from The Chocolate Bar
3. Friendly's Hot Fudge Sundae
4. Veronica Peach (What, she's not ice cream?)
Blue bell !!! Yum

DRUMSTICKS!

I am a Blue Bell fan.
I sure miss the Lemon Listeria and that other one
Strawberry N Salmonella.