Donald Trump's companies are at least $650 million in debt to China and Goldman Sachs – double the amount he has claimed

It appears you would be "with her" even if all the evidence like the body counts, the lies, Iran having her emails etc etc, you would still vote for her. Originally Posted by Cherie

None of that is even remotely as important to me as her being able to select the next 3-4 SCOTUS's

and "intellectually impoverished" lol you're too cute.
You assume too much, which is that he is even qualified to vote. Originally Posted by LexusLover

keep feeding yourself that red meat. you're gonna need it as it's gonna be a long cold winter after Nov.
None of this changes the fact that Hillary is the most corrupt, dishonest and incompetent candidate in history. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Hahahahahahahaaaaaaa!

Remember, everything is BAD!
None of that is even remotely as important to me as her being able to select the next 3-4 SCOTUS's

and "intellectually impoverished" lol you're too cute. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

I am in total agreement with you, (well somewhat) other than our National Security, we need to make sure an ideologically leaning Conservative is elected to take Justice Scalia's seat. More importantly is that within the next 8 years there is a good chance that at least 3 more Libs will fade away into eternity, and that balance needs to be restored to the highest Court in the land or this country might just follow them into the hereafter or as the the 6 Muslims in the Trojan Horse's Cabinet would say "paradise".
keep feeding yourself that red meat. you're gonna need it as it's gonna be a long cold winter after Nov. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
What's another winter ... there's already been seven of them.

I'm just interested in the nation not having eight more.

You don't care. You're check stays the same...well a little COL bump!
I am in total agreement with you, (well somewhat) other than our National Security, we need to make sure an ideological leaning Conservative is elected to take Justice Scalia's seat. More importantly is that within the next 8 years there is a good chance that at least 3 more Libs will fade away into eternity, and that balance needs to be restored to the highest Court in the land or this country might just follow them into eternity. Originally Posted by Cherie

I would say those on the right might follow them into Eternity. I'm pretty happy with the Battleground map today and I hope it gets even bluer. You should check it out sometimes.
I would say those on the right might follow them into Eternity. I'm pretty happy with the Battleground map today and I hope it gets even bluer. You should check it out sometimes. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
How is the "battleground" in Iraq doing?
How is the "battleground" in Iraq doing? Originally Posted by LexusLover

You're petty , repetitive, and boring. Sure sign of a loser.
Cyst Chapel will never be relevant. Move along.
Cyst Chapel will never be relevant. Move along. Originally Posted by gnadfly
The immature like SissyChaps get bored quickly. Except at golf:

I would say those on the right might follow them into Eternity. I'm pretty happy with the Battleground map today and I hope it gets even bluer. You should check it out sometimes. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
LOL, you're right, (gosh I am agreeing with you once again) we will all be following you Liberals to Perdition, if the Liberals want to let every Muslim into the country without doing something other their so called vetting. Most of them have nothing to vet including birth certificates.

Originally Posted by LexusLover
Awesome. LLephantMan comes up with something new!

How about a review of a girl, queenie? Maybe you and the SLUNT can work something out.
  • R.M.
  • 08-21-2016, 11:46 AM

Originally Posted by LexusLover
Did anyone notice this piece of shit has NOT done anything for the flood victims of Louisiana?
hello I B Lying LOL

bump bump bump.....
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
You weren't content to spunk yourself in your little masturbation fantasy, were you, Sissy Chap? Why doesn't your stupid ass have a looksie at the precipitous climb in debt while Odumbo has been office, Sissy Chap? Unlike Trumps debt, American taxpayers are on the hook to bail Odumbo out, Sissy Chap. Hopefully you're young enough to suffer the full bane of Odumbo's failed economic policies before you die, Sissy Chap.

Most of them have nothing to vet including birth certificates. Originally Posted by Cherie
Why should the refugees have to produce their birth certificates ..

... Obaminable didn't have to produce his, and never has!!!!