New Provider Advice

i have a girl crush now!!! Originally Posted by hi_handsome
That is too hot! Now I have a two girl crush!
Woof! Do I see a doulbes session in your future? What a duo you would make!
One thing to me (and many others) is the out of area code number. To me, that's a red flag. If you are from the Chi, then that's different. You want to make it as easy as possible for gents to call you. Get a local number as this would ease many guys minds. You have one good review, and play off of it. It takes time to get establish no matter how good you think your services are. Good luck!
  • hd
  • 09-09-2011, 10:09 AM
be cautious of where you do your photos also. If the one in your showcase is near where you live, your dad may recognize it and he may very well know it's you. Just be aware!
be cautious of where you do your photos also. If the one in your showcase is near where you live, your dad may recognize it and he may very well know it's you. Just be aware! Originally Posted by hd
If she uses her real pictures perhaps her dad won't call by accident
One thing to me (and many others) is the out of area code number. To me, that's a red flag. If you are from the Chi, then that's different. You want to make it as easy as possible for gents to call you. Get a local number as this would ease many guys minds. You have one good review, and play off of it. It takes time to get establish no matter how good you think your services are. Good luck! Originally Posted by BigBaldBlk

got it!!
be cautious of where you do your photos also. If the one in your showcase is near where you live, your dad may recognize it and he may very well know it's you. Just be aware! Originally Posted by hd

i've been thinking about this alot this week and I think I'm just going to spill the beans to my parents. my mommy knows dad sees a "provider" when hes traveling anyway. I'm a grown women, and my parents are the best. they will never tell my secrets, and besides as long as i never get arrested [knock on wood] i think my career aspirations will be just fine [last part said with texan twang].
The plot thickens! OMG! OK, so what about mom? Whats she doing? I thought this was a joke, but its starting to sound interesting now! Do you have a sister?
Telling your parents---Don't do it!!!! You will be sorry... I don't care how cool you may think that your parents are, but I've never seen any parents that cool. Remember, once the words comes out your mouth, you can't retract them. But as you stated, you're grown and you'll do what you desire, but I'm just saying....
Telling your parents---Don't do it!!!! You will be sorry... I don't care how cool you may think that your parents are, but I've never seen any parents that cool. Remember, once the words comes out your mouth, you can't retract them. But as you stated, you're grown and you'll do what you desire, but I'm just saying.... Originally Posted by loneone69
My parent's know about my lifestyle, sure, we don't talk about my last date over breakfast. But if you have loving parents, they will support you no matter what as long as you are happy, act safe and responsibly.