AMPs Shuttered

• clmc
  • Yesterday, 01:16 PM
You really can't go wrong checking out the oriental spices by Whole Foods.
Now I have a excuse to hobby.Oh no I need more basil for the caprese salad. Do you think they might sell some at Whole Foods? I will be back in hhr Originally Posted by mikeinbuff

The only giveaway would be that you'd probably spend less money at the spa than on a handful of basil at Whole Foods
they pulled out various file cabinets

and 1 binder of Cock Pics Originally Posted by JONBALLS

The only giveaway would be that you'd probably spend less money at the spa than on a handful of basil at Whole Foods Originally Posted by ricknroll
Isn't that the truth!
How come not more locations in city, noone gives a fuck what's goin on there
How come not more locations in city, noone gives a fuck what's goin on there Originally Posted by Relaxation66
whiles they mays be human ...traffickin criminals theys donts ...wants ta be ...uh ...statistics
Need to head to Syracuse. Many many options and they never get shut down.
whiles they mays be human ...traffickin criminals theys donts ...wants ta be ...uh ...statistics Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Since it obviously bothers you so much why are you here?
Since it obviously bothers you so much why are you here? Originally Posted by Hard2Kill
uh ...plastic man ...aints here

...plastic man ...be there
Very expensive outing going to AMP and whole paycheck
How come not more locations in city, noone gives a fuck what's goin on there Originally Posted by Relaxation66
Theres one off the 33 in semihood but noone wants to park and walk to it if they are not AA
Same shit going down in Rochester .... never mind all the drugs and murders in town, we need to shut down the AMPS.....
  • clmc
  • Today, 11:36 AM
AMPs are easy targets to close. Makes local yokels feel good that things are getting done.
The House next to Bissel had heavy traffic themselves selling all kinds of hard stuff. I bet they freaked out when all the police showed up for their neighbor.