Encounter: Lev is a HOT SF college co-ed. Skip your next meeting to see her

Waiting for another review.
Told this is her first time here.
The Lev from AS was awesome. Originally Posted by Kennylingus6977

Booker at SF also said its her first time in DFW so I don't think this was the one from AS. These images look way different than what I remember at AS
Waiting for another review.
Told this is her first time here.
The Lev from AS was awesome. Originally Posted by Kennylingus6977
Sometimes when I even ask the lady they don't say where they been before
Good recon
I booked with her yesterday and she could be a Bond Girl
I booked with her yesterday and she could be a Bond Girl Originally Posted by Stevensegal
Not familiar with the reference. What is a bond girl?
Her pics are very attractive. Is she strictly CFS or FS with upcharge ?what was the conclusion ?
Her pics are very attractive. Is she strictly CFS or FS with upcharge ?what was the conclusion ? Originally Posted by Darkhorse55
In my experience and from other reviews including in other cities, she seems to be strictly covered
Lev is from AS
Lev is from AS Originally Posted by Stevensegal
No. She is new here.
Will the real Lev please stand up
Lev is from AS Originally Posted by Stevensegal
Doubt it. The booker said she's new to DFW, never been here. Unless... theres something you wanna tell us... maybe you have insider info we don't?
I asked the booker if she was from AS and he/she said it was from back in Jan
I saw this Lev earlier today and she was a good visit buuut too many upcharges therefore I won’t be seeing her again

I’ll give her her this tho, she is a willing good kisser and gives some good head
I saw this Lev earlier today and she was a good visit buuut too many upcharges therefore I won’t be seeing her again

I’ll give her her this tho, she is a willing good kisser and gives some good head Originally Posted by aJohnDough
Thanks for the intel.

Thanks for the intel.

Originally Posted by 123ksalter
I didn’t pay either one, I just had her walk on my back for the remainder lol