The Day Wolf Whistle Goes To Jail For His Proclivities

The OP knows all about dropping the soap
😂😂
Will Kammye post soapy taint photos?
Wolfie? Where arrrrrrrreeeeeee..you ?
  • pxmcc
  • 10-08-2017, 09:47 PM
Wolfie? Where arrrrrrrreeeeeee..you ? Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Ya I was wondering that too. I think you drove him off TW. May not be a bad thing. WW stalking Threshold on his reviews was the last straw for me in trying to help pull him outta the abyss. He's his own worst enemy imo.
Please, let sleeping dogs or wolves, lie! It's been nice not seeing his idiotic rants and bullshit on the boards.
Will Kammye post soapy taint photos? Originally Posted by pyramider
😂😂😂😂....
Please, let sleeping dogs or wolves, lie! It's been nice not seeing his idiotic rants and bullshit on the boards. Originally Posted by sharkman29
He was online this morning.... wait for it.....

I've seen a few Sleeper Handles activated lately..... either shandles or other "members" taking a different route and leaving their current accounts alone.....

Their personalities usually tend to shine through and you can tell who's who......

• pxmcc
  • 10-09-2017, 10:20 PM
WW could never fly UTR in a million years. That's a problem if he ever decided to go for a fresh start (I mean while complying with the rules), otherwise it might not be a bad idea.
Funny coming from you ^
He stalked me a month after my review kept wanting more.I'd love to see when karma comes around
  • pxmcc
  • 11-02-2017, 01:57 AM
S.C.'s thread appears to be possibly somewhat prescient. karma is a thing, or so it would seem...
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2196035&page=3