Fuck my life

Ok something else you all should know. What intensified my sex drive was I had someone in my personal life play games with me.
See my mom had this friend named [STAFF edit - GM] who was a controlling fat bitch to be honest and we just tolerated eachother. Just before my mom died, [STAFF edit - GM] brought her friend[STAFF edit - GM]
to help clean out all her old stuff.
Me and [STAFF edit - GM]
become aquitances and then a few months later, [STAFF edit - GM] offered to be friends with benefits. I was so excited and couldn't believe it, just to have [STAFF edit - GM] turn around and tell me she was only joking. [STAFF edit - GM] deliberately led me on and teased me and knew about my disability and everything. [STAFF edit - GM] then lied to[STAFF edit - GM]
saying I sexually harassed her and [STAFF edit - GM]
called me a monster and would not even hear my side of the story.

See It was after [STAFF edit - GM] did that to me, I became sex crazed. [STAFF edit - GM] promised a sexual relationship, then turned around saying she was only joking, causing me to come here to look for sex and then become addicted. [STAFF edit - GM] is the source of much of my anger. And no I was not a virgin before [STAFF edit - GM], its just I had sex occasionally and was satisfied by it, my drive was not high. But then after she did that, she caused me to obsess on it.
Im sorry but I am outing both [STAFF edit - GM]
and [STAFF edit - GM]
as those two bitches did the most damage to me psychologically and they are not providers, so the same rule does not apply.
PLEASE STOP. This is for encounters not an open diary. This makes the 2and post that has gone on to be more useless pages.please MODS I'm not the only person that feels this way.it belongs in another section
PLEASE STOP. This is for encounters not an open diary. This makes the 2and post that has gone on to be more useless pages.please MODS I'm not the only person that feels this way.it belongs in another section Originally Posted by Scoot642
Comedy Central ???? just guessing

op
rent, lease, use, barrow, but never own as in truth she owns you then
Hey MODS what is the ruling on OUTING people in real life using names and facebook profiles? That's kinda EFFED UPfor someone that cant defend their honor.its a law suit waiting to happen
Mods Actually at this point
Feel free to ban me from this site.
This site serves no purpose for me and it’s just becoming an angry rant
So if you want to ban me
Please go right ahead

PS I have the text messages from these two individuals saved which specifically mention the situation involving a sexual relationship
So I have proof in writing so it’s not herseay
This thread is a dumpster fire. Handyandy1800, I've tried to give you the benefit of the doubt, but you're doxxing real-life people because they wouldn't fuck you? Get help, seriously.
Mods Actually at this point
Feel free to ban me from this site.
This site serves no purpose for me and it’s just becoming an angry rant
So if you want to ban me
Please go right ahead

PS I have the text messages from these two individuals saved which specifically mention the situation involving a sexual relationship
So I have proof in writing so it’s not herseay Originally Posted by Handyandy1800
Instead of banning you could just stop posting. It would be easier for all of us
This thread is a dumpster fire. Handyandy1800, I've tried to give you the benefit of the doubt, but you're doxxing real-life people because they wouldn't fuck you? Get help, seriously. Originally Posted by Sunrise1927
How would you feel if a so called friend promised to have a sexual relationship and then turned around telling you they were joking and then lied about you that you sexually harassed her. She wasn’t some random whore, she was someone whom was a family friend who did that to me.
That’s downright viscous on her part
So see she deserves it, in fact I hope she gets the caronavirus at this point. I’d laugh.
You really should stop giving out people's real identities, particularly of "civilians". Wouldn't be surprised is someone here makes them aware of your posts. What if one of them then gives out your real name, how would you feel? If you really want a real gf, try being nice to others, and ignore/forget those people you dont like or you think have harmed you.
You really should stop giving out people's real identities, particularly of "civilians". Wouldn't be surprised is someone here makes them aware of your posts. What if one of them then gives out your real name, how would you feel? If you really want a real gf, try being nice to others, and ignore/forget those people you dont like or you think have harmed you. Originally Posted by Tomb8871
Well you all know my first name already and I’m assuming you all know my Facebook
I just can’t take it anymore with this crap I have to deal with
Handyandy1800, whatever your excuses might be, they don't matter. You do not doxx people. You take the rejection like a big boy and move the hell on. The fact that everyone here, to a man, is calling you out on your fucking nonsense should tell you something. The problem here isn't women, but you. GET HELP.
1) The whole "this isn't the right section" complaint is petty and pedantic. What's the difference if he posts in the wrong section? It's on an internet forum - it's not zero sum, where his post takes away space from a proper post. These aren't handicapped parking spots.

2) HandsyPanzy needs a handicapped parking spot.
Holy Fuck fuck!
Well that was definitely an interesting thread. Eek.
VanessaDDD, you know I have about 32 memes for this.