Who are the top GFE Providers in Houston

Lovelyxxxo
MichelleRyan

Add those to the mix
I'm an old fart and tend to meet with more mature ladies. Using the criteria set out by the OP I'd like to give some more mature options.

I agree with the addition of Fancyinheels.
Also : luvs2purrr
GeminiJ76
😊
Reese Foster
HeavenShaw
Hailey Hall

I’ve been wanting to get around to seeing you Cendell M! Originally Posted by Curved65
Thank you my dear anytime...I am truly a sweet & kind professional provider,you wont regret if & when we do meet!
FancyInHeels!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Yes!
I am undergoing some medical treatments, in a few weeks I will be good to go again. At that time I will need a very patient, and sensual gfe provider. especially one who is slender or athletic.

Shoot me a post if you want to be my sexual therapist in about two weeks.
Agreed. FANCY IN HEELS is not only a great provider, but just a great gal in general. Shes helped me tremendously over the years. And shes gawgeous in person.
I'm an old fart and tend to meet with more mature ladies. Using the criteria set out by the OP I'd like to give some more mature options.

I agree with the addition of Fancyinheels.
Also : luvs2purrr
GeminiJ76 Originally Posted by NordicJag
Inquiring who the "top" providers are in Houston or in any city for that matter is a futile question.

What is "top" in one hobbyists' opinion could be the "bottom" for another hobbyist. It all depends on what type of provider, session, service etc. you gravitate to.
Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Hopefully yours.

Hopefully yours. Originally Posted by NordicJag
Inquiring who the "top" providers are in Houston or in any city for that matter is a futile question.

What is "top" in one hobbyists' opinion could be the "bottom" for another hobbyist. It all depends on what type of provider, session, service etc. you gravitate to. Originally Posted by BelvedereDirty
He specifically asked for Top GFE providers
And it's not matter of opinion
Have you met half of the girls mentioned??

Didn't think so
SeeSkylar for sure
Never heard of any of them.
Never heard of any of them. Originally Posted by pyramider
Going to send my chihuahuas to chew your 3-sided slippers!

Thanks so much, playful peeps, for the kind words in this thread regarding a plump Irish lassie. I do my best to be a good GFE.

Many lovely lusty ladies throughout the board to choose from, indeed. Such a grand resource for carnal companionship, ECCIE, and I continue to be grateful for the exchange of information, frank discussion, and amorous attention this website provides.