Is eccie ever going to be the same?!

Neither Shep nor I make anyone kiss our rings. Would you like an invite? Originally Posted by Brandofan
Read your pm. Only cool kids please.

To Op Passionate Pressely......I miss seeing you shaking your ass 😍😍
  • motor
  • 05-21-2020, 07:32 PM
LOL
  • BLM69
  • 05-21-2020, 07:45 PM
Read your pm. Only cool kids please. Originally Posted by Shep3.0
Invitation revoked, that's cold man
There are current active private forums on Eccie, but only those that kiss the ring are invited. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
Guess I missed that bus
Guess I missed that bus Originally Posted by mrredcat43
Then you must not be a "cool kid". I have an idea..either acknowledge the leader of this site (at least in Dallas) or insult me and those who express their OWN opinion/publically think for themselves, then your invite will be sent to you on a silver platter.
“Publicly think for themselves” = “Look at me! I can post provocative opinions, even if it’s the opposite of what I have publicly posted before!”
I would love for eccie to go to a private site more like p411

That way I don't have to worry about leas much
Absolutely not, and it’s a good thing… Death to this toxic hobby culture, you guys had the opportunity to evolve and chose not to… Join Twitter or another more advanced and progressive website where things are a little bit more positive… Even if Ecccie was to return, you hobbyist have left such a bad taste in many ladies mouths who are now transitioned over to Twitter it wouldn’t be the same regardless
  • BLM69
  • 05-28-2020, 12:55 PM
Twitter is the toilet of the hobby
Absolutely not, and it’s a good thing… Death to this toxic hobby culture, you guys had the opportunity to evolve and chose not to…

Join Twitter or another more advanced and progressive website where things are a little bit more positive…

Even if Ecccie was to return, you hobbyist have left such a bad taste in many ladies mouths who are now transitioned over to Twitter it wouldn’t be the same regardless Originally Posted by tiatate
Do you have any examples? Sounds like a legit add to this thread ifn you can offer some suggestions on alternate sites....I prefer the ones which are more progressive and advanced....cause that reflects my personality...but hey I digress.

Thanks in advance !
Neither Shep nor I make anyone kiss our rings. Would you like an invite? Originally Posted by Brandofan
Yes, if you will have me.