How do you hold your LICKER?

As I prefer riding his face, then I am able to grind my pussy just where I want it, all the while telling him, " Oh yes, eat my pussy, lick me, suck my clit and tongue fuck my pussy." This allows me to guide him to hit all my sweet spots and allows for my pussy juices to flow freely down his chin..........So holding my licker right between my pussy lips is oh soo right!! Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
That's some hot stuff right there.
tongue fuck my pussy
Lol... Practice makes perfect... But some guys are just built for it... Like they were born to do it ..well ... Mmmm And they are Gods gift to women Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
And those women who REALLY get into it are Gods gift to men

This might help...

Originally Posted by Charlotte Carrington
LMAO really! Dr. Richard Head Co.... Bawhahahaha!
Hold my head tight and tell me to eat that pussy
LMAO really! Dr. Richard Head Co.... Bawhahahaha!
I thought you would like this thread Chica Chaser..
I like to grab ears, and eventually the back of that head!

yeeeehaaaawwww
  • Old-T
  • 06-06-2012, 10:29 PM
Grab my head, pull my ears whatever...as much as I enjoy DATY it's way better if you are responding, directing and enjoying it. I have had a few that will just lay there and it gets frustrating to keep asking how i'm doing.....Let me know! I don't quit it til you get IT!...BD Originally Posted by ben dover
Completely agree. I enjoy doing it, but I enjoy it much more when I get it right for the lady I'm with. Each one is different and I'm not too proud to know she is a better judge of what excites her and makes her cum.
Lol... Practice makes perfect... But some guys are just built for it... Like they were born to do it ..well ... Mmmm And they are Gods gift to women Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Very well said SNL....Some guys just know what they are doing and hit the right spot and thats when I am grabbing their arms... the sheets until I have to escape and wiggle away...those men are GODS..must be because i moan their name and the God in the same sentence.....
Charlotte , ya need to get your butt to Texas , I'm very teachable !
Charlotte , ya need to get your butt to Texas , I'm very teachable ! Originally Posted by scooter61
I am working up a fan base darling..Wait for it....