what happens when a white person tries to help out two negroes

oh, u think i wouldn't retort? well allow me ....

u know that this reinforces your racist views? u would not question the senseless violence of this story. it's all there .. on video .. call that fake news u asshole
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Asswipe, the Hitler worshipping, cock loving, slovenly PIG.
Fuck you, EATLER, you morbidly obese anti-Semitic racist.

Nothing you say or do will EVER change that, now that you've Twitlered WWE's post.

well before daybreak .. unlike u fuckhead drunk

now go off to Nau's for a blt Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Is " milk the stock " assup-code for the work he does down at the 'holes to get his facials ?
Sig makes excellent guns. need to get one. i recently saw a Sig 9mm compact model with tritium night-sights .. shoulda bought it but had just laid out $500 for a Taurus Judge. not exactly a good conceal carry gun but it's great for keeping in my truck as an anti-carjacking gun. one hell of a punch!! i loaded it mixed rounds as it's intended for.

i load it with the first round a .45 long colt to punch through the window glass then two .410's 2.5 inch rounds to get a wide pattern then two more .45 LC.

i could load it exactly opposite i.e. .410 first then 2 .45 then two .410 .. one of these days i need to get a junker target car (or go to a range that has cars to shoot at) and test which is best to punch out a car window on first shot ... a .410 or a .45 LC?

bahahaha both would be quite effective. i prefer the .45 LC/2 .410's load/2 .45 mainly becaue after i shatter the glass i want me some wide area deterrent eh? bahjahhaha in that regard a .410 is clearly better than any non-shotgun round.

lock & load! yer life depends on it!

oh and this is my current favorites for conceal carry ...

Taurus .45 ACP 6.5 inch tritium nigh-sights 10+1

my other one ... the classic!!!!

a S&W .357 magnum snubnose w conceal carry style hammer.

both are rather nasty little gems eh? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
You like Sig? I have a Sig P-229 40 cal. They can be a bit pricey. I found mine at a local pawn shop, it looked brand new, whoever had it first didn't shoot it or carry it much. I've had a lot of experience with Glock and I like them, but Sigs are much more accurate. If you happen to come across one snatch it up, you'll like it.

Jim
since you yahoos are talking guns...

what are your thoughts on this gun, Bersa Firestorm 380

https://bersa.eagleimportsinc.com/bersa/firestorm-380
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
You might like this compact 9mm Ruger LC-9. I have this exact model in Dark Earth. Nice light weight for concealment. The only drawback is the magazine only holds seven rounds. But it's still a nice firearm for under 400.00.

Jim

• WTF
  • 03-16-2017, 10:18 AM

all of these buck Negros .
What is your point?

Is that your best debating tactic?

Race baiting?

How does this make you different from any black s who do the exact same thing?
Doesn't. Proves he's an ignorant racist POS
Fuck you, EATLER, you morbidly obese anti-Semitic racist.

Nothing you say or do will EVER change that, now that you've Twitlered WWE's post.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Asswipe's Selfie!!!! The slovenly, Hitler worshipping, stupid, cocksucking PIG!!!!!!
Asswipe's Selfie!!!! The slovenly, Hitler worshipping, stupid, cocksucking PIG!!!!!! Originally Posted by bambino
And all this time I figured that it was a picture of his newest " boyfriend " LUBED WIDE ASS !
Asswipe's Selfie!!!! The slovenly, Hitler worshipping, stupid, cocksucking PIG!!!!!! Originally Posted by bambino
Racist EATLER! Destroying America one greasy bite at a time!

Shame on EATLER!

Can't get no poosy neither cause he can't find his micropecker.

Poor Limpdicked, Lardassed EATLER!

You like Sig? I have a Sig P-229 40 cal. They can be a bit pricey. I found mine at a local pawn shop, it looked brand new, whoever had it first didn't shoot it or carry it much. I've had a lot of experience with Glock and I like them, but Sigs are much more accurate. If you happen to come across one snatch it up, you'll like it.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin

high quality guns are always pricey lol but i have picked up several at pawn or gun shops for less than new prices but the guns were all but perfect condition. my Judge i bought on impulse at a gun shop while we were getting ammo to go out and shoot.

that guy said a lady bought it new there as a conceal carry gun (wayyy too big for that haha) and shot it once and it nearly knocked her down hahaaa so she sold it back to them and got something more manageable

i have several Rugers all excellent guns. i have very high opinion of Ruger always interested in picking up another ... my only problem is that since i already have a 9mm, .45 ACP and a .40 SW i'm running out of calibers to get. hahahaha

i don't own a Sig but i've wanted one for a while. that ruger LC-9 looks nice but i already have a 9mm full size so i'd probably go with a Sig 9mm compact and my PT 145 is compact and it's .45 ACP, more knock down power than a 9mm but heck a .380 can easily kill someone. it won't knock 'em down like a big cal round but they'll dead anyway. lol
Racist EATLER! Destroying America one greasy bite at a time!

Shame on EATLER!

Can't get no poosy neither cause he can't find his micropecker.

Poor Limpdicked, Lardassed EATLER!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

u can't get any pussy 'cause ya don't even know how to spell it bahhaa
they beat him up and rob him!

sissy negro .. yer tribe is being obstreperous again .. what say you, negro?

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/03/1...lyn-restaurant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXBHeFRPe64

if it had been a black man that offered money to them, would they have beaten him up? probably bahahaha

all of these buck Negros are the very flower of black youth you claim to defend. so defend them .. if u can

would i have helped them?. nope .. but i would have shot every one once they started wailing on an innocent person. no matter the color of any of them.
You are a dumb fuck how many whites killed innocent blacks -tell your story to the family of Emmit Teal
I wish some one would kick your ass
What is your point?

Is that your best debating tactic?

Race baiting?

How does this make you different from any black s who do the exact same thing? Originally Posted by WTF

i'll give u this .. your handle fits u perfectly. every post u make it's like WTF is this idiot talking about???
You are a dumb fuck how many whites killed innocent blacks -tell your story to the family of Emmit Teal
I wish some one would kick your ass Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Emmett Till u idiot. luckily for u i knew what u really meant. and he was killed 5 years before i was even born u whopperhead. so do i owe reparations for that too?? NOT

if u want to see an excellent movie based on his death watch "Mississippi Burning" both Willem Dafoe and Gene Hackman crush it in their roles .. especially Hackman.