Has your dick...

This thread is full of good laughs.
I am on hiatus as well right now. I was just north of the hot zone in Albany/ northern Hudson valley recently. People there are taking the quarantine seriously because of all of the people coming to their vacation homes in the Hudson valley and Catskills. Albany NY was like driving through a ghost town Saturday night when I went out for food.
i'm on break also. but i badly need a massage.
You say WHORE like it's a bad thing?

Apparently you haven't gotten the message? There's a New Whore Order.

Just like many other definitions of folks...you can't use the term WHORE unless you're a current or former WHORE. Thems the rules.

Hate speech is also against the site rules, yeah?

If name calling is allowed could a mod please adjust my warning points and erase most of them?

WHORE is only allowed to be used by whores. IDGAF if you don't like it. You're not a whore...it's not your choice.

Signed
The mouthy whore of the Burg

P.S.
Sexymaid...are these guys ever gonna figure out I only post to troll them?

None of the visitors I see on here are from active posters in this toxic cesspool of jagoffs.

I have a rule...if you participate in the drama of the review board or writing reviews...I won't put your wee-wee in my mouth. Thems the rules too.

The good clients, visitors, friends don't post or read the boards. They checked it out long ago and said...I actually have a life, no time for that nonsense.

P.S.S. Troll, troll, troll your way gently off this board...cause this WHORE has better things to do than interact with "hobbyists"

I'll be back again soon! TTFN boys!

P.S.S.S does anyone follow that account on Twitter? The shit the hobbyists say? That is some funny fucking material right there.

P.S.S.S.S. non "hobbyists"...gentlemen, visitors, friends can follow Twitter. I'll show ya my boobs. DM me on Twitter. @JezebelsTravels Originally Posted by Gabrielle
But I am a whore, I just don't sell myself out for sex, I am a whore to the system.
Oh Sexy Maid, my problem isn't what you do, it's the fact you think you are above some of the other ladies who provide sex for money ( is that better Mr. Mod)
Are you still CIM? Originally Posted by bambino
Now that is a “classy” post
PS

I'm retired so I don't really qualify as a whore anymore.

I'm just a slut now.

I'm also doing the right thing and staying in and I'm bored as fuck, I've read my library, I don't enjoy TV much.

I'm in the mood for some adult conversation.
Bring it on fuckers!

and I mean that in the nicest way possible... hehehe Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
You must be a wise woman to retire so young, Seriously Congratulations
Do you think the markets will retest the March 3rd lows, what's your favorite investment in your portfolio?
You must be a wise woman to retire so young,

what's your favorite investment in your portfolio? Originally Posted by jmichael
First off I don't think I'm better than anyone, quite the opposite actually.

As for the compliment, again thank you for that. I am quite comfortable with retirement, not so much with this isolation crap but this will pass eventually.

As for my best investment ever?

Myself.
Sexymaid...are these guys ever gonna figure out I only post to troll them? Originally Posted by Gabrielle
Doesn't look like it.
Now that is a “classy” post Originally Posted by jmichael
It was. I know Jinny and spent some time and drinks with her over the years. She knows 90% of what I post tongue in cheek. As are hers. I’m quite sure she had a little chuckle.
This thread destroys the theory that spending more time in isolation improves self-awareness.
It was. I know Jinny and spent some time and drinks with her over the years. She knows 90% of what I post tongue in cheek. As are hers. I’m quite sure she had a little chuckle. Originally Posted by bambino
I did.

And I do thank you too for not taking everything so serious.

I have a quote from Malcolm Forbes hanging in my house.

"People who never get carried away
should be"
I did.

And I do thank you too for not taking everything so serious.

I have a quote from Malcolm Forbes hanging in my house.

"People who never get carried away
should be"
Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
Thanks Darling. People who take themselves too seriously on hooker boards should be first in line!
This thread destroys the theory that spending more time in isolation improves self-awareness. Originally Posted by bkfantasy
LMAO!
If we stop paying attention to you do you cease to exist or just troll harder? Originally Posted by HDGristle
I would suggest that whore or the act of whoring requires two parties. Both of whom are whore parties. Prostitutes whom are whoring out, and John's who are whore monger's who are looking to whore in. Ergo, I can as a whore monger use the vernacular big whore with impunity. I like whores and helping a whore by being a whore monger isn't a bad moniker. Ppl like to fuck and make money. That's about it.
I don’t fall into any of these generalizations. I see smart college girls from SA who are smart enough to give things a break. So am I. Originally Posted by Charley3
Many (not all) hobbyists, and maybe this is a Pittsburgh thing, have always subscribed to a "Well, SA girls don't see as many guys as most providers...." theory. Ah- maybe not....

Sure, there are SA girls who see just one (or two, or three, or four)guys. And there are SA girls who see (yep) exactly as many guys as they want to see....

Just like with "UTR" providers who have been in the game for years- if an SA girl (ANY woman) "knows what she is doing" in relation to her business she can have as many clients as she wants. One specific "sugar daddy", a handful of guys who pay all her bills, 10 or 20 guys who unload cash on her....

When I was an active ASPD/Indys hobbyist I knew of one very well liked "UTR" provider who never posted ads and never had anything to do with the boards. Her long-time regular client confirmed she saw (yep) 5 clients a day on the days she provided. No....Wonder she never had to post ads. Anyone here think really solid performing SA girls Can't do the same if they really want to....?

I also don't believe the hobbyist "They all will see 10 guys a day if they can!" theory either. Sure- there are girls on SA who want to see just one guy. Plenty of historic "UTR" providers get single clients who give them as much money as they need. The issue is that we as hobbyists don't know which SA girls are "low volume" or "revolving doors" like we imagine CL and BP girls to be....

This COVID-19 pandemic is no joke. We all try to stay 6 feet away from other people in super-markets and that (legit) mentality does not effect our hobby point-of-view? I'm on hiatus now until this passes, IF it passes. That being said if one of the quantum-hot SA girls I intro-PM with wants to meet for PFP then I will be tempted. But most likely I am on current hiatus from this weird sub-culture which I have been involved in and studied in Pittsburgh for 15+ years.....

Tolstoy: Now All About "Virtual" Dinner Dates & Virtual "Companionship" With SA Girls.....NOT.