MMF, MFM, FMF, MF, what's your preference?

A MFM DallasRain sandwich and a MFM Selena51 sandwich has always been a couple of my favs......
I've done several FMF which is really amazing with the right ladies . I have also done a FFFFFFMMMMMMMFFFFF (11/7)which was really an wonderful overload of stimulation. Originally Posted by micktoz
11 F: 7 M.....nice ratio, pal. Bet it was totally amazing.

If I may share...I had the very good fortune of attending a party many years ago with things eventually developing into a MFFFFFF sexfest until sunrise. The sensory overload was such there were moments I felt it had to be a dream; it seemed so impossible it was happening to me. The women were all beautiful, sexxxy and I was a frickin' king!

If Bill Murray's Groundhog Day experience could be real, that's an evening I'd happily relive again and again and......
11 F: 7 M.....nice ratio, pal. Bet it was totally amazing.

If I may share...I had the very good fortune of attending a party many years ago with things eventually developing into a MFFFFFF sexfest until sunrise. The sensory overload was such there were moments I felt it had to be a dream; it seemed so impossible it was happening to me. The women were all beautiful, sexxxy and I was a frickin' king!

If Bill Murray's Groundhog Day experience could be real, that's an evening I'd happily relive again and again and...... Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
That does sound amazing. Mine was a 4 hour fun fest. I didn't think I could, but I did. I will be doing it again. Just making sure my cardio is up to it. LOL
I like MMMFMMM (no sword fighting), MFM and of course FMF, FFM
FMF is the dream. Especially with two ladies that are really into and comfortable with each other. The switch condoms thing has always be iffy with me, wonder if there's ever a comfort level between the two ladies to only use one between the both of them. Yeah yeah they can try their best to make sure you're not noticing; but always seems like a downer part of the session. I mean, what if I want you two laying on top of each other making out and me alternating between each of you!?
^^^^that my friend is the only benefit to the fc2
^^^^that my friend is the only benefit to the fc2 Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
The FC2 is awesome for that.
FMF is the dream. Especially with two ladies that are really into and comfortable with each other. The switch condoms thing has always be iffy with me, wonder if there's ever a comfort level between the two ladies to only use one between the both of them. Yeah yeah they can try their best to make sure you're not noticing; but always seems like a downer part of the session. I mean, what if I want you two laying on top of each other making out and me alternating between each of you!? Originally Posted by FunInDFW

I could see that being a slight distraction, but totally worth it.

^^^^that my friend is the only benefit to the fc2 Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
Hmm never thought about that. Though that limits the other options; but for this particular sexcapade I think it would be worth it!

I could see that being a slight distraction, but totally worth it.

Originally Posted by milfy2002
I'm sure threesomes of this nature where you're involved don't have said distraction. One of the other dreams.

Well, now that you mention it ;-)

Good morning Milfy... I've tried FMF a couple of times, enough for me to know that it wasn't my thing...but I've never tried a MFM. I will admit that it has been on my fantasy "to do" list for a long time and still no opportunity to experience it. To me it seems hard to set up because guys are nervous about trying it with a guy they don't know worried they might do something to cross their boundaries I'm sure. I've heard of hobby friends teaming up for doubles with a provider, but again... it's still just a fantasy for me....

But wow...nothing gets me hotter than imaging being the focus of the attention of two men... Double the pleasure, just sounds so intense to me I can't wait until the perfect opportunity finally does come around. Until then I will keep being patient waiting to try my first MFM.

I was thinking maybe finding a partner to go to some swinger's party's and just seeing what happens.... That is pretty hot too when I think about it...

Have a Happy St Patrick's Day Everyone!

Originally Posted by KittyLamour
Kitty,
I would very interested if helping you fulfill your fantasy. You are such the sex kitten as I remember. So, I guess you can consider 50% of your fantasy arrangement taken care of.
FYI, many years ago in a land far away I let my wife enjoy that fantasy and she loved it. As far as the swords getting crossed thing, neither one of us had a 3 foot "sword", so there was not any "Braveheart" kinda things going on. LOL If you can find another that you are comfortable with, then count me in! You already know me and how I am, so I trust you should be able to find someone else that is not a homophobe.

For everybody else, no I'm not gay, (just happy)! LOL
So now, ye without sin can cast the first stone...