Ladies drop a Recent pic if your still active

I seen Camella a few months ago at my place.She had put on some covid weight,like me too,but she can still suck and fuck soooo...good and is more yummy,especially that ass. Originally Posted by lupegarland
You'll have to see me since ive been hitting the gym
  • BLM69
  • 05-21-2021, 04:51 PM
Oh BLM. OK, I'll bite. I have never been face out and I posted a pic from last week, so just stop with the negative nancy comments. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
Bite my neck baby
Hey everyone, I'm back to playing in the playground after a long much needed break and i have few friends that are always up for an adventure
Fully Vaccinated and slowly getting back to Fort Worth Edit -Staff Email me for faster communication starrluvsyou@gmail.com also check out my OF for more exclusive videos and photos including male/female vids {staff edit-CK} Attaching a few very recent pics!
You'll have to see me since ive been hitting the gym Originally Posted by Carmella_love69
No I have not but u have always look good
Maybe one day soon we can hang out
Looking good Starr. Looks like I'll have to make that FW trip again.
This is Me
Attached Images File Type: jpg WIN_20210720_18_45_10_Pro.jpg (90.7 KB, 3493 views) File Type: jpg WIN_20210720_18_48_24_Pro.jpg (86.7 KB, 3489 views) File Type: jpg WIN_20210720_18_38_45_Pro.jpg (68.3 KB, 3475 views) File Type: jpg WIN_20210720_18_41_00_Pro.jpg (73.7 KB, 3477 views)
  • BLM69
  • 05-26-2021, 12:08 AM
This is Me Originally Posted by melannie_star
One of the best asses in the DFW
One of the best asses in the DFW Originally Posted by BLM69
Hmm, you graded out numero uno on my list...ijs

Self-edit: I misread, I thought you said, “...biggest asses...”
  • BLM69
  • 05-26-2021, 04:59 PM
Hmm, you graded out numero uno on my list...ijs

Self-edit: I misread, I thought you said, “...biggest asses...” Originally Posted by ManSlut
Biggest and best usually go hand in hand, unless if she's 250lbs give or take, then it's just lard and not jelly.
  • Db441
  • 05-26-2021, 11:50 PM
Oh my that ass is just perfection,
I been gone for about 2 and a half years, this sites rerally gone to shit and pretty useless i guess without premium access. No provider ads, can look at provider pics, the search page for providers is either missing or broken. WTF???? And I had to make a new account cuz the forgot password link doesnt actually work, it looks like it does but the email never shows up and there is no way to contact a mod for help unless youre logged in already. Does anyone else see the stupidity of how this site is running now?????
Yeah I posted in the wrong thread, who the fuck cares, nothing else on the site works right
I been gone for about 2 and a half years, this sites rerally gone to shit and pretty useless i guess without premium access. No provider ads, can look at provider pics, the search page for providers is either missing or broken. WTF???? And I had to make a new account cuz the forgot password link doesnt actually work, it looks like it does but the email never shows up and there is no way to contact a mod for help unless youre logged in already. Does anyone else see the stupidity of how this site is running now????? Originally Posted by freakilicious2
Yeah, well, the owners want to avoid the same fate that fell upon the folks that ran Backpage, so this is what we get.
I'm around and active!!
Attached Images File Type: jpeg received_518404662628508.jpeg (76.0 KB, 3298 views) File Type: jpg Screenshot_20210527-170937_Photos.jpg (314.6 KB, 3304 views)