Hooray For Brandon, MS!!

I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. ~Voltaire
OK, so I never take things at face value. This was obviously written from one side... I have never heard of these groups, but it sounds like fiction around a kernel of truth.

Anyway, I didn't find much (just reprints and links to the article mostly, I didn't spend a lot of time on it), but I did find a site called XDTalk.com. Its a gun enthusiast site. First I'll say I am with OldTiger on this one. Second, I found it completely ironic/moronic that people who so loudly defend their right to carry guns should be so quick to see rights stripped from others. Or is it that you have the right to free speech, as long as I like what you say. Maybe I'm just getting old and grumpy, but there seems to be a lot of that going on these days.

That being said, if you find satisfaction in a job well done in protesting at a serviceman's funeral (any funeral for that matter) you have a psychiatric disorder.

oshins
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. ~Voltaire Originally Posted by pixelwarrior
To expand a little... Its a nice soundbite. But, know who you are quoting. Per Voltaire's view, democracy was a bad idea. A strong monarch was a much better option.

What if the 'what you say' causes others harm? Is it still ok?
I love this town!
To expand a little... Its a nice soundbite. But, know who you are quoting. Per Voltaire's view, democracy was a bad idea. A strong monarch was a much better option.

What if the 'what you say' causes others harm? Is it still ok? Originally Posted by oshins
Hey oshin, I understand your point. I am an avid 2nd Amendment guy, I have a CCL, a former NRA member (after I found out what they were doing with my membership fees, no more) and I used to hang out over at The Powderhorn and A Place To Shoot.
I often heard that hypocrisy that you refer to and since I'm a Liberal it used to make my ears bleed!
Not all gun owners that's for sure, but the extremists that some of these guys have become is worrisome.