no response

I hope this gets resolved soon. If not please take it to PM's. Trying to keep our FL boards drama free. Hope it all works out in the end.
I know we aren't supposed to reply to old threads, but I felt it necessary to at least let other members know this same situation just happened to me with the same provider. I thought this thread said it all so I felt it unnecessary to start a new thread. Don't beat me mod!
Yes danessions I understand about keeping this thread open. It also happened to me.
I know at least four other members that this has happened to. I hope she sees the frustration her actions have caused and decides to change her operating procedure. Her reviews show she is an atf for many folks once they actually see her. For me, I have no interest in sitting beside the road waiting on a call that will never come.
I must be one of the lucky ones then cause I saw her this week with absolutely no problems in communications. All I can say is keep on trying fellas, it is definitely worth the time/effort.
Oh I have no doubts she would be worth the visit, from reading some of the trusted reviews but the way I and several others were treated I doubt I could take that kind of chance again. Just a little too flacky for my standards but to each their own.