Is Matt Gaetz Dumb, or Mentally Retarded?

• pxmcc
  • 04-03-2021, 08:49 PM
Or am I mistaken? Originally Posted by gnadfly
yes you are mistaken. the epilogue. always read the epilogue sir..
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2731090&page=2

trump got off scot free basically cause Mueller's a pussy. "it is the position of the DOJ (which it actually isn't at all, just a single clown memo from the file cabinet) that a president cannot be indicted while in office."

wait, was he a president, or a king? no one is above the law, not even the president. see e.g. the Paula Jones case, and the Nixon "situation"..

you are correct that i will not be trying the Gaetz case, or presenting the evidence required therein. so stipulated..

i've already explained why i dont do the political forum: food fights aren't my thing..
Your article as far as Gaetz is concerned is nothing but rumors. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Were any of them Chinese spys?

Gnad over the past several years, beginning back in the late 90's the Dimbocrats have installed too many sexual predators in office and escalated them to purity so they have to stir up some rumors to match the reality they serve on a daily basis.

Any lawyer worth his salt knows the difference between a "rumor" or aka "allegation" and FACTS! The rest are bullshitters. It's called "Due Process"!
  • pxmcc
  • 04-04-2021, 07:45 AM

Gnad over the past several years, beginning back in the late 90's the Dimbocrats have installed too many sexual predators in office and escalated them to purity so they have to stir up some rumors to match the reality they serve on a daily basis.

Any lawyer worth his salt knows the difference between a "rumor" or aka "allegation" and FACTS! The rest are bullshitters. It's called "Due Process"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
LL, i'm a fan of due process. Gaetz, as a U.S. citizen, deserves his day in court.
All that is needed is to keep using the line, as per Robert DeNiro: "I have never paid for sex."

As far as the age of consent thing, if the woman provided a false ID, that is one thing. If she didn't, that is another. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Sadly the law is not very forgiving and even if the girl lies or provided a false ID it’s deemed your responsibility. If P4P is involved it’s a felony and crossing state lines makes a federal issue.

Like I said before I have not seen any proof BUT it’s so consistent for people in power to believe they can do anything that I won’t be surprised if it turns out to be true.
Gaetz, as a U.S. citizen, deserves his day in court. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Any lawyer worth his salt knows that when within the borders of this country and/or a territory of this country a person does not have to be "a U.S. citizen" to "deserve his day in (a U.S.) court' and/or the benefits of the "Due Process" clause ... without

spurious and unproven allegations of lack of mental capacity, which conclusions also must be based on "due process"!

I'll put aside the hypocrisy of someone on a Pay to Play forum alleging the mental incapacity of someone who is accused by a media hack job (ancient history BTW) .... as a long time member of this forum and at least one predecessor forum I have been accused of being something I am not. So I appreciate factual allegations as opposed to spurious rumors as well as the effects those rumors can have on the subject matter of them.

Even when made on a board that provides a forum to review Pay to Play activities.

I've never dressed up in a stupid ninja-Antifa outfit with friends to "welcome" a hobbyist arriving to meet a provider, who was brought to work by one of the ninja outfit wearers' buddies. Lawyers worth there salt don't either!

The guy on the left is the DimboCrat offering of predators!

The human being on the right is his facilitator-defender!

She's partial to them!
  • pxmcc
  • 04-04-2021, 08:49 AM
q
Any lawyer worth his salt knows that when within the borders of this country and/or a territory of this country a person does not have to be "a U.S. citizen" to "deserve his day in (a U.S.) court' and/or the benefits of the "Due Process" clause ... without

spurious and unproven allegations of lack of mental capacity, which conclusions also must be based on "due process"!

I'll put aside the hypocrisy of someone on a Pay to Play forum alleging the mental incapacity of someone who is accused by a media hack job (ancient history BTW) .... as a long time member of this forum and at least one predecessor forum I have been accused of being something I am not. So I appreciate factual allegations as opposed to spurious rumors as well as the effects those rumors can have on the subject matter of them.

Even when made on a board that provides a forum to review Pay to Play activities.

I've never dressed up in a stupid ninja-Antifa outfit with friends to "welcome" a hobbyist arriving to meet a provider, who was brought to work by one of the ninja outfit wearers' buddies. Lawyers worth there salt don't either!

The guy on the left is the DimboCrat offering of predators!

The human being on the right is his facilitator-defender!

She's partial to them! Originally Posted by LexusLover
U.S. citizens have more rights than non-citizens.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...7vLJnu51Bm4eLv

"Are foreign nationals entitled to the same constituional rights as U.S. citizens?" Georgetown Law Review
q

U.S. citizens have more rights than non-citizens.

"Are foreign nationals entitled to the same constituional rights as U.S. citizens?" Originally Posted by pxmcc
Any lawyer worth his salt knows better than to misquote what someone has said in order to attempt to appear correct.

Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post

"Google"? .... Gaggle!

Please continue your failed effort to appear intellectually superior. It's not your first and won't be your last.

Did you vote for her also?

Sadly the law is not very forgiving ...

Like I said before I have not seen any proof BUT it’s so consistent for people in power to believe they can do anything .... Originally Posted by playerplano
Forgiveness is not the purpose of "the law" ... for the most part a criminal trial ends with a "Not Guilty" or "Guilty" .... occasionally a "Mistrial" by the Judge. A popular example is O.J. Simpson ... "Not Guilty" in the criminal case, but "liable" in the subsequent civil trial. He wasn't found "innocent" in the criminal proceeding, but a PRESUMPTION of INNOCENT exists in this country, which legally means that he was "INNOCENT" of the charges alleged, because he was not found "Guilty" of them.

Did you listen to Gaetz's remarks about the accusations?

The allegations have been around FOR YEARS .... even before Trump decided to run for POTUS.... Gaetz is a well-known Trump supporter.

Gaetz provided text message screenshots, an email, and a typed document to the Examiner to show the alleged extortion scheme that also involved his father, Don Gaetz, the wealthy former president of the Florida Senate.

MATT GAETZ CASE GETS MORE BIZARRE AS EXTORTION CLAIM INVOLVES SEARCH FOR MISSING EX-FBI AGENT ROBERT LEVINSON

In a document labeled "Project Homecoming" that Kent purportedly gave Don Gaetz, it outlined the feds' alleged case against the congressman saying he's "currently under investigation by the FBI for various public corruption and public integrity issues."
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/org...rep-matt-gaetz

BTW: Within the appropriate boundaries demanded by attorneys Gaetz has been forthcoming FOR YEARS about these allegations that began when he was a Florida STATE lawmaker.

I guess paying a lady to have sex his worse than dating a Chinese spy ... "I guess"!
Laws are laws

A prosecutor trying to decide if a case and conviction is probable, and worth going to court, is another

Any lawyer worth his salt knows the difference between a "rumor" or aka "allegation" and FACTS! The rest are bullshitters. It's called "Due Process"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Dunno, but hopefully some of them were latina undercover operatives. They we able to suck the most information out of me.

Due process? The CNN charter says nothing about that.
  • pxmcc
  • 04-04-2021, 10:11 PM
If proven to be true, that would be very strange. If a provider is trying to get a client, and they need a fake ID to achieve that, the client would not be involved in creating the ID.....they would be the one fooled by it. Originally Posted by VitaMan
if she got busted for a fake id, or if he got busted for cavorting with underage gals, he could say, ya she fooled me with the fake id. all he is looking for is plausible deniability.

it's a bad idea because once she realizes he is throwing her under the bus with the fake id story instead of the truth that he helped her to get a fake id to cover his own ass, she's gonna spill the beans. which is exactly how this case will go down.

all of which goes to prove the title of this thread.
Or just use the Hunter Biden “I have no recollection” defense.....for when you dump a load in an Arkansas stripper and the whore comes back looking for child support.....Don’t you hate it when that happens?.....

https://nypost.com/2021/04/05/hunter...-stripper/amp/

Almost as bad when a fucktard tries to preach morality on a SHMB.....
Google hasnt proven itself to be a reliable source of accurate news... just sayin.
  • pxmcc
  • 04-06-2021, 12:15 AM
Or just use the Hunter Biden “I have no recollection” defense.....for when you dump a load in an Arkansas stripper and the whore comes back looking for child support.....Don’t you hate it when that happens?.....

Almost as bad when a fucktard tries to preach morality on a SHMB..... Originally Posted by Russ38
lol about hunter biden..

im guessing you were referring to me. where did i say anything about morality? i made no point except that matt gaetz has proven himself to be 1-dum-muthafooker..
  • R.M.
  • 04-06-2021, 07:12 AM

Almost as bad when a fucktard tries to preach morality on a SHMB..... Originally Posted by Russ38