Has someone's board activity ever...

Seriously?!?! 7 of you have no opinion on this other than to think I'm a douchebag?! You've got to be shitting me... Originally Posted by enderwiggin
Give it time. People are just leaving their offices. I'd lay odds that number will triple by morning.

Since the program disallows votes in more than one category (well, I had to get your douchebag count up, didn't I?), I'll answer here. It DEFINITELY has an effect, usually more negative than positive.
Give it time. People are just leaving their offices. I'd lay odds that number will triple by morning. Originally Posted by TexasGator

I don't care who you are that was funny. laugh out loud funny.
some people definitely take themselves out of consideration by their posting persona.
Heeeeyy!! She's back!

I think I won the betting pool!!!!!

oh yeah...

I never meet people who post polls. Originally Posted by cpi3000

You were close but no vibrating goat dildo for you. Big Jake had 9:40 pm.
some people definitely take themselves out of consideration by their posting persona. Originally Posted by texasjohn1965
Yeah..............them are some stupid mother fuckers.

ender, the ladies say you are a loveable douchebag..............so, quit your bitching.
WTF, I'm the nice one in this thread? Fuck that. I'm calling each of you what ever really sucks in D&D, then somthing worse and finally then we start on each of your mothers.

Now each of you thinck of something horrible.... No it was much worse than that, try again, see that's better but no it was worse... Way worse.
  • bbkid
  • 02-25-2010, 06:58 AM
I'm thoroughly convinced that if a lady posts in such a manner that reaks of drama..........She's a drama-queen in person, too!!!

I tend to avoid such people.
Seriously?!?! 7 of you have no opinion on this other than to think I'm a douchebag?! You've got to be shitting me... Originally Posted by enderwiggin
I didn't see a douchebag option on the poll. Can I change my vote? jk