abortion rights

• Tiny
  • 09-27-2021, 03:16 PM
Coat hangers and then rose bush fertilizer...... Originally Posted by winn dixie
What's the purpose of the rose bush fertilizer?
Make abortion MANDATORY unless you have over a certain amount of income!

Dont wanna hear racism or rights on this! Fuck that
Not everyone has to go to college, and many like myself paid their own way. But before college someone has to pay for diapers, milk, pablum, pre-school, kindergarten, elementary school, high school, not to mention food and housing. And how about nurturing and socialization?

Sorry, don't want it on my tab. Let pro-lifers walk the talk. Originally Posted by reddog1951
It’s walk the walk, but I digress.

Absolutely, kids are expensive. That doesn’t give one the right to kill them. What if you find out a kid has an expensive disability, or allergies, or is a shitty driver, or or or or or or? Many things can cause unexpected, sometimes unmanageable expenses. You figure it out like everybody else, not suck their brains out.
It’s walk the walk, but I digress.

Absolutely, kids are expensive. That doesn’t give one the right to kill them. What if you find out a kid has an expensive disability, or allergies, or is a shitty driver, or or or or or or? Many things can cause unexpected, sometimes unmanageable expenses. You figure it out like everybody else, not suck their brains out. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Fucking is expensive too.

But you don't have to do it if you're not willing to assume FULL responsibility for the outcome.

Amazing how these douchebag politicians get all goopy about about "killing babies" but don't give a rat sass about a fetus once it's born. Or the mama.

And nobody should have to pay for anybody else's mistake. Or health care. Or wellbeing. Or education.

From my cold, dead fetus!

Last I checked, number one reason for abortion was inability to support the future child, for a variety of reasons but mainly financially. So force the female to beat an 18 year burden....many will end up on public assistance of some sort (child and/or mothers) that lasts for years. Check the numbers (close to 900,000 abortions/yr) and apply some math on assistance/yr times years over 18 years. Factor in what lives the subsequent kids would live and potential outcomes, then decide.
My view, is let the pro-lifers pay ALL the downstream costs and exempt the pro-choicers from any financial responsibility/tax. A pro- lifer can adopt and therefore be exempt, seems fair to me also.

I'd rather pay for the abortion in the first place, or better yet, free birth control without prescription. Originally Posted by reddog1951
instead of abortion, the baby can be put up for adoption.
About the New York law, is that only if the mother's life is endangered or her health would be severely affected? Originally Posted by Tiny
no, its anytime. its the most liberal abortion law in the country, if not the world.
For the first thirty years of olur marriage, my wife and i controlled whether or not we conceiver a child by counting on our fingers and using Playtex appliances . . .also called "rhythm and rubbers". And that worked for us, as we had just the one, and on purpose.
instead of abortion, the baby can be put up for adoption. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

True and I support that.

However, in New York, the live-born baby may also be killed.
True and I support that.

However, in New York, the live-born baby may also be killed. Originally Posted by ICU 812
fractriciding legal?
delete duplicate
True and I support that.

However, in New York, the live-born baby may also be killed. Originally Posted by ICU 812
How many times has that happened?
instead of abortion, the baby can be put up for adoption. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
That's too humane and inconvenient for selfish people.
Who’s going to pay for the unwanted children of unfit parents? You?

I think every one who believes the Abbott grandstand law is right and just should be required to foster and/or adopt these kids.

The government shouldn’t be able to tell you what to do, but should tell those women? Especially victims of incest and rape?

Thoughts?
My body my choice ( oh no even vaccines Hmm )
So what is it? Make up your mind, RD.

Or do you consider pregnancy to be a hoax?

Or are you equivocating abortion rights to the COVID vaccine?

What if the unwanted pregnancy fetus gives you COVID?

co·nun·drum
/kəˈnəndrəm/

noun
noun: conundrum; plural noun: conundrums
a confusing and difficult problem or question.
"one of the most difficult conundrums for the experts"

Similar:
problem
difficult question
vexed question
difficulty
quandary
dilemma
puzzle
enigma
mystery
poser
facer
stumper
cruncher

a question asked for amusement, typically one with a pun in its answer; a riddle.