Unwanted calls/texts from providers

I don't keep notes I may save a number so I know who you are contacting me. But as for me contacting you I only have one client I text off and on and were good. But I ABSOLUTELY do not contact you if you want info about apt or specials you have to contact me.. If not it was nice meeting you!
I post ads on Eccie, P411 and my yahoogroup it is my way of letting guys know where I will be and etc. I feel texting or calling without him contacting me first is a good way to cause problems. I have been told over and over you can text me or call I am single it is safe. I always say no cause I do not know what is going on with anyone. I feel we all have personal lives and I do not want to be a bother to anyone with unwanted text.
I totally agree with many of the posters that unsolicited texts from providers are EXTREMELY inappropriate and unprofessional. Even if I know 100% that the client has a hobby phone, (and I never ask), I just don't send unsolicited texts, calls or emails or even PM'S. I do like to communicate with my regulars between visits, so I will definitely answer any messages I get, because it's fun to keep the excitement and foreplay continuing until the next appt. But even with a hobby phone, he could forget to turn it off and be with family. I just don't take the chance. And also, as a good Southern girl I was raised to never call a boy, and I never have!
I have clients I've seen many times and I NEVER text them. I have to wonder what goes through a providers mind when she sends a text to a client not knowing it's okay or not. I know personally, I would never ever ever do anything that might cause trouble in a clients personal life.

That provider is a danger and very unprofessional.
I have a few hobby friends that I text with, but we are long time friends...I would NEVER send a text soliciting business or sending x-rated pics....that is EXTREMELY inappropriate and potentially dangerous for the gent. I can't figure out why ads, pm's and email aren't the first avenues of communication that ladies will use. I get that a few guys can have texts because they aren't attached, but the that is not the majority.

Just out of curiosity guys and not to cause an issue.....is it the "under 25" ladies or does it run the gammit?
The one I referred to was in her mid 40s, so it can go either way I guess
  • jwood
  • 05-22-2016, 10:00 AM
Text all you want. Send pussy pics or whatever. My hobby phone stays at work so I have no rw issues.
I am single so it is not an issue for me. I have received unsolicited text messages on occasion but it does not bother me unless they get to to be too frequent.
Text all you want. Send pussy pics or whatever. My hobby phone stays at work so I have no rw issues. Originally Posted by jwood
I have one UTR friend that would send me nude selfies. I have ZERO issues with that!
I agree with most of the ladies. I find it extremely unprofessional to text a client first. My opinion is, If a gent wants to see your ass, he'll message you and ask to see you. Smh. Silly hooker
I do like to communicate with my regulars between visits, so I will definitely answer any messages I get.... Originally Posted by GingerKatt
Ha!
Ok, woolymonger, you caught me. I only respond to every other one of your messages, but it's because you're English. That's all, really!
  • Gbfsl
  • 05-26-2016, 07:24 AM
[QUOTE=Kendall4U;1058175164

Just out of curiosity guys and not to cause an issue.....is it the "under 25" ladies or does it run the gammit?[/QUOTE]

I get them from friends that know it is okay and I appreciate those.. But I get a lot from people I saw maybe one time, or that I haven't seen at all yet. They are just soliciting business and none are from people under 25.
Who sent them, OP. Call that shit out.

That said, I had fun texting a provider outside of the hobby, so I'm not opposed. If she can somehow work into our conversation about how we can do with some mutual stress relief, probably a guaranteed visit.
Being single, I've never minded it. Some flattery, actually.

Even if she texted at an odd time, I wouldn't be an asshat to her about it.

A, you shouldn't be using your RW phone anyway. B, how hard is it to kindly respond with 'Can't talk...in a meeting' or, 'Sorry...busy' or something like so??

These ladies are people, too. Getting pissed at them for reaching out to you is just...bullshit to me.