Sydney-No Show

Most heartily approve of what gentlemen say in above postings. While White Knighting is often, perhaps too often the target of blanket disapproval, sometimes the assistance to a lady is mandatory. Would like to refer to such justifiable instances as White Knight Lite. Would also tender most heartfelt wishes for swift resolution of unpleasant turmoil so that accustomed quality may be restored and all happy clients sing praises again.
"No I don't share all my business with the world wide web"

You just screw everybody on the world wide web. Originally Posted by DAJ3380
Pfff. Well you just made sure you won't get screwed around here anytime soon.

And who are you again?
Someone that still is leaving me hanging on that 4 hour "make-up date"
Originally Posted by Sydney Pure
If only he knew what he was missing. I guess his time is better spent making pointless posts.
Originally Posted by Sydney Pure
Oh, he's one of those? A time waster / big talker. It all makes sense now.
.... as White Knight Lite. Originally Posted by Mr.Chan
But what's he ride Mr Chan? A "hobby horse"?

What's the saying? "Do-Do Occurs" ?

A one off is a one off. A verified consistent bad habit is newsworthy. The other is that most horrible of 4 letter words. Life.
Lilly in another post this idiot wanted a 4 hour make-up date But the B@sT@rd never called to schedule....Damn..

I don't understand the White Knight Lite?....Never knew what a WK was till a few days ago......HELP
  • HSP
  • 03-31-2010, 02:02 PM

You might want to tone it down a notch. Such attitudes are not welcome.

Thanks!

HSP

Hmmm...One might wonder what someone who has such a judgemental and condescending attitude towards providers...is even doing on this board?!? It seems kind of hypocritical!

I think you may have just achieved what we ladies call "don't see this asshole" status. Congrats!

Sydney is gr8.
But what's he ride Mr Chan? A "hobby horse"?

What's the saying? "Do-Do Occurs" ?

A one off is a one off. A verified consistent bad habit is newsworthy. The other is that most horrible of 4 letter words. Life. Originally Posted by babee
Shetland Pony, and has a very short lance, but appreciates a little attention
Lilly in another post this idiot wanted a 4 hour make-up date But the B@sT@rd never called to schedule....Damn..

I don't understand the White Knight Lite?....Never knew what a WK was till a few days ago......HELP Originally Posted by Sydney Pure
White Knight come to aid of damsel in distress. Will defend honor and reputation even to detriment of community.
White Knight Lite may acknowledge problem exists but insist that rudeness and animosity are unnecessary generating more heat than light.
Gentlemen speaking for you are not willing to have you insulted because of own pleasant experiences in company. However do not deny that scheduling conflict may alienate client justifiably, and perhaps change in business practice
may be in order. Humbly begging pardon for unaccustomed bluntness.