Beware Kendall Kain. Outted OH2 Hobbyist by name and his business

Well he gave her his RW PH number and all you have to do is Google and you will find him ... So he's not trying to hide his info ...or he would be using a hobby phone ..
No she's not. I have read screen shots dating back to five years ago.
If you think you know post her handle please. Originally Posted by R.M.
Yes, she is. You didn’t read. She uses a different name here but has gone by the Kendall Kain name here in old ads.

My search tools here behind the scenes see more than you.

She had her account disabled here since can no longer advertise.

Since it’s disabled I can’t ban.

Outing is outing. There is no excuse to put someone. No matter if they pissed in a providers Cheerios and didn’t pay a reschedule fee.
Well he gave her his RW PH number and all you have to do is Google and you will find him ... So he's not trying to hide his info ...or he would be using a hobby phone .. Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Thank you for confirming you are OK with victim blaming.
The women here defending Kendall kain are displaying a huge red flag themselves
Thank you for confirming you are OK with victim blaming. Originally Posted by Boltfan
+1
I put a big part of blame on the guy using his real world phone, email, or any other info. One disgruntled provider has to just post his number or email in the lady's forum for smallest of reasons (he asked for bj, he was late, he had bad hygiene or whatever), and someone else can pick that information and misuse it for extortion or such.

In this hobby, every nice guy meets a few crazy providers and similarly every nice provider meets a few crazy guys. All It takes is a messed up date, and you info is up there.
OH2 is fuked. There is even a guy there that started a thread saying Emergency and he has a list of guns he needs to sell.
The women here defending Kendall kain are displaying a huge red flag themselves Originally Posted by GL page
There's only one, but she has posted multiple times in the thread. I'm quite sure that KK appreciates her for it (probably about as much as a provider appreciates a WK for standing up for her after a bad review).

As I said in my first post on this thread, if a hobbyist gives up any real world info on himself to a provider, then while it is still uncouth and shitty to do, I don't feel sorry for him whenever he gets outed.
Of the Following . . .
#3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. This applies to fellow members as well as staff. We do not require that you have respect for us, but we do require that you treat us respectfully in the public forums. If you feel the need to vent, gripe, or blow off some steam regarding a staff member's action or decision, we ask that you keep it private. Email, RTM, or the PM system would be the appropriate avenue to take in such cases. In cases where you would like to request additional clarity about a staff decision, you are free to pursue an answer in either a public forum or private means of communication. If handled publicly, post your inquiry in a respectful manner.
Update: Kendall Kain is doubling down in the OH2 ladies forum. She is now asking CK1942 OH2's owner) if she can out Admiral Giggle. Reese McClain offers to help.

Today, 03:07 PM
Kendall Kain: Eccie has never been pro companion. The guys there are absolutely awful. They do nothing but trash ladies, haggle, harass, bust boundaries & pitch fits. I appreciate CK giving us a platform to keep one another safe.

Today, 02:24 PM
Kendall Kain: Admiral Giggle is running his trap...I have screen shots of our pm exchange about my acct not being active...he knows I only used Kendall4U over there. I do not have another username. Puhlease. I always have receipts. I also have exchanges of him [redacted]. He should keep tabs on his lies a little better. Shunned men are the WORST, aren't they?

Today, 04:02 PM
Reese McClain: Would you like me to post them up here.
I'm contemplating posting them up over there in that special place.

Today, 04:44 PM
Kendall Kain: I'm gonna ask CK if we can post them here.

Nothing has changed since Adam and Eve...

Just ask Johnny Depp, Brad Pitt and Paul McCartney.
Indeed they are throwing huge red flags by defending her behavior
Allowing this over a cancelation fee.
Par for that site.
There's only one, but she has posted multiple times in the thread. I'm quite sure that KK appreciates her for it (probably about as much as a provider appreciates a WK for standing up for her after a bad review).

As I said in my first post on this thread, if a hobbyist gives up any real world info on himself to a provider, then while it is still uncouth and shitty to do, I don't feel sorry for him whenever he gets outed. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
I wil always feel sorry for a guy getting outted, even you. Reguardless of how she go the info, outting someone and possably harming their RW life is a shitty thing to do. And not supporting the actual victem is just as shitty. Especialy for someone who CLAIMS they were outted under a different handle.
before we jump on any banning bus, i see three issues going on here that play into these events.

1. Buckwiser, how did you find out that "Kendall Kain outted a hobbyist by name and his business name in the Ladies (Companions) Only forum on OH2"??
do you have access to the Companions Only forum on OH2?
did someone who does have access there give it to you?
according to the following posts, the Companions' and Mens' Only forums are supposed to be kept "secure".
from OH2 Announcements
"Companion Only" forums access:
Available only to well-vouched Independent female companions; male moderators have zero access."
from OH2 FAQs
"-- leaking information from secure forums"

2. Buck, you also stated "she outted him.. name, number, email, and his business name".
if what others posted is true (he used a work ph# and email address [from which one could determine the "business name"]) and she posted the info that HE GAVE HER,
then how is that outing??

she's just passing along to other providers the info she was willingly given.
is a provider supposed to double check that contact info a potential client gives her is not his hobby contact info??

if what others posted is NOT true and she obtained his work ph# and email address then posted that in the Companions' Only forum, then that would be outing if done in public. I didnt see any GL or FAQ about a provider posting that in a Companions' Only forum.

3. similar to #1, your 07:50 PM post allegedly posts info from the OH2 Ladies Only forum. isnt that info is supposed to remain secure?

so, before you start calling the kettle black or anyone else rides on the banning bus, please respond to my questions.