Open That Bottle Night (Once a year, enjoy that special bottle of wine)

So tell us about it. It is more about the people and memories than about the wine. But of course the wine is the cement between the rest of it. Got a link if any one wants to contribute to that AIDS charity? Originally Posted by SR Only
The event was AMAZING and the wine wasn't all that bad LOL but many drag queens kept bringing me shots of Champagne and cherry vodka.

Here is a link to the website and their cause, with ability to donate to them on the right side of the page. Please take a few minutes to explore the site and read about their amazing accomplishments in fundraising.

I am already planning my costume for next year's event! Silent auction, gift giveaways and a wonderful community of open minded people.
The event was AMAZING and the wine wasn't all that bad LOL but many drag queens kept bringing me shots of Champagne and cherry vodka.

Here is a link to the website and their cause, with ability to donate to them on the right side of the page. Please take a few minutes to explore the site and read about their amazing accomplishments in fundraising.

I am already planning my costume for next year's event! Silent auction, gift giveaways and a wonderful community of open minded people. Originally Posted by LynetteMarie
Need a companion? I'd need someone to protect me from the DQs.
Need a companion? I'd need someone to protect me from the DQs. Originally Posted by SR Only
She'd want to know your companionship rate in advance.
Lordy thank you for changing the avatar!!! The crowds go wild!!!

My rates aren't bad but the screening is brutal.
but many drag queens kept bringing me shots of Champagne and cherry vodka. Originally Posted by LynetteMarie
I hate when that happens.
Well stop bringing the drinks to Lynette. You look awful in heels anyway.
Keep the day job.
A bit late but a 1995 Groth Cabernet Sauvignon Reserve. Delicious!
What's the story behind the bottle? Who did you share it with?
Nothing special. I had about 4 bottles in the cellar. I was out of cheap wine so I "had" to drink something good.
All by yourself? Friends? Lovely lady? Down on the beach?
Just by myself. The wife doesnt like reds.

But it was very good
Shame. We like 'em. White's are good on a hot summer day. And with fish.
Grey Goose works for me.
I have even more respect for you now Lynette than I did before.
And that was a lot before.